*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634142-Wings
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1634142
A singer reaches for her "mirror goal" with the help from a handsome angel :prolouge:
Wings (rough prolouge)

Sometimes you stand in front of a mirror and expect to see yourself. Just another reflection. Sometimes you stand infront, and hipe your butt's smaller, or you finally dropped those poundas. I know though every human being walks up to a mirror, and makes a goal. Wether it's something like "wow i need to shave my face" to "OMG I need to drop some pounds". It's different with me though. You see, when i look in a mirror i see someone else. I see someone who will never reach her goal, someone who always gives up. You see that's the thing though. The face in the mirror isn't the one with the heart, or the mind. I am, I am the one who chooses. There is no way I will give up on my dream, because I am stubborn. I have a mirror goal, and i sure cant get it done if i quit. I live to one day stand up on that stage. Smile wink open my mouth, and sing.
© Copyright 2010 duckycutiepie (creativegurlie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634142-Wings