*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628196-Stuck-with-my-own-Thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #1628196
story of a girl who live with her divorced parents and will live in Orange County.
Stuck wif my own thoughts

CHAPTER 1 Me... and that wrecked family.


''So I called the lawyer about my total accidence absence to the court and she mumbled and mumbled about the rules of soon-to-be-divorced wife.....''

'' Like I hope she knew how it feels to be left out with my daughter and son...''

''Are you kidding me ! Can I help that he was cheating with my dentist ! ....''

'' He doesn't even gave me any cents for ......''

I couldn't help to hear about my mom's conversation with our next door neighbor, enid. I mean I can totally see her through my window. I hope my mom knew I was late for school. She supposed to drive me to school about half an hour ago...

'' Shit! Oh my daughter! ... So late.. See you in 15....''

There she goes again.That's my mum.Her name is Rachel. As you can tell my mom is currently a ''divorcer''. Eventough she is now a single mom. I think I never seen her cry about my father or about anything,that includes about me failing my drama class. In fact , she's now cussing about her shoes.

Right now I can hear her steps toward my room. ''April, I'm so so sorry for not..'' ''It's ok mom'' I finished '' Now can we please get moving, I don't wanna be late for school.'' I walk passed my mom.

'' Good Morning Westdown , it's me again your favourite person in this radio.....'' I could see myself lip sync what the radio announcer said so as my mom. Some people think it's odd for a suburb to have a radio channel . That's what I thought. I used to make a petition (OK fine I nnever made a petition but I had it in my mind). It's kinda embarassing. I mean most people hear Ryan Seacrest that sorta thing but this... a local suburb radio channel. What I can't help is that they play 80's songs. I know it's good for my mom but we're in 21st cetury for god sakes. It's like a living disco!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
© Copyright 2009 Clueless (syira13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628196-Stuck-with-my-own-Thoughts