*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628008-Me-in-real-world
Rated: · Non-fiction · Biographical · #1628008
My emotions and my thoughts;all my experiances enclosed in a passage
The first thing you learn……
Is the one you understand at your last breath…?



08\06\09
There are many things in this world that can’t be explained through logic and words that something is known by many names faith, belief or love. What so ever you name it; it remains the same in every manner as for what it is defined dose not change. We humans fight over material things some of which we do not even own or understand. We have developed a high and a complex sense of bonding with our own surrounding world that we have forgotten our inner selves in this never ending search for more. This era in which we exist is known as the age of knowledge and who so ever named it; that person gave a very true and original definition to this age as this is truly the age of knowledge. We know everything from the number of stars in the universe to the number of droplets of water in the oceans but let me ask you a small and simple question “Is all this knowledge what we require to understand the complexity of the human race? Is all the knowledge in the universe enough to explain the word love or the feel of the word belief?” well these questions are quite simple yet there is no answer to them………..
When one opens his eyes in this sophisticated world he knows nothing…… unable to sustain himself nor has the capability to protect himself……soon he sees that someone who he had been seeking….. Someone whose voice is so familiar…… then one forgets all his worries………..mothers love unconditional and unlimited……. Love……. Something for which a human is ready to sacrifice everything that he values the most……..now to every other person this might be different but the thing one values the most is his life but strangely enough in the struggle of his love one forgets all that he values………..


Moral:
Many things exist in these universes which have no reason……….nor requires one…..
They can’t be explained …………..
But we belief in them just because we have no other better choice……..
© Copyright 2009 Shah Muhammad Asadullah (muhammadasad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628008-Me-in-real-world