*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625131-Sweet-Words
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1625131
A safe place to keep my favorite feedback...
Can it be that sweet?

When words fail me (and they do) and I need a place to come for inspiration; this is going to be my safe spot. It is not every day that I need to be reminded of my worth, I am pretty good at loving myself! However, I do get down and I need to be reminded of my value.*Wink*

Here I will share the wise words of my friends that lift me...


From Jim in a text..."I agree, there are lessons to be learned here 1)we are fallible human beings 2) love is a wonderful thing 3)connecting the dots at the time is hard, looking back it makes sense" June 11, 2012.

You're one of the guttsiest, strongest, most sensual, and loving woman
I have ever known!! You can't imagine how awesome and pround you make
me feel!!! I just love talking to you flirtting, talking dirty and all
that stuff Babes you are one in a bizzillion!!!




6-2010
You are a Sun Dancer dear Michelle...look at what you do in your life for your family...for your children...for others...do you not see you help others by what you post in your blog. You are so giving of yourself... *Heart*



6-8-2010
I wanted to say this just to you, your last line - I've been very impressed with your writing, I hope you can feel my admiration towards you, and your writing.

Brian


6-2-2010 by Hava...I believe you have become my TRUE life mentor and insiration!

5-6-2010 from 🌕 HuntersMoon Just because you truly are "Sunshine"
He gifted me a MB for summer, for no other reason but because he could. *Blush*

4-26-2010 from mystic_writer
In a world that is filled with negativity, bad news, and sorrow, you shine your ray of sunshine. This light inspires, ignites and invigorates all who come into contact with it.
Thank you for all you do, and the life you breathe into this world.


4-2010
From the lovely lizco252
This is such a beautiful entry! So inspiring! I loved what you said about looking in the mirror and falling in love with the "most beautiful woman I had ever seen."

You know, women aren't supposed to do that (); it's not kosher, nor is it accepted in the monotheistic, patriarchal world we live in. But it is THE MOST powerful thing a woman can do for herself, and it is glorious in the way it can truly empower a woman! There is something completely magical about a woman accepting and recognizing her own inner power!
*Heart*


4-2010
LadyLuck ~ Help Save Songa nominates you for the following-

This woman has spent countless hours being a wonderful mentor to me in various aspects of life. She always makes me laugh, always knows what to say, and is one of the most generous and beautiful women that have ever graced the pages of WDC. Michelle has spent countless time of her own helping everyone that she can on this site and I think that she is one wonderful woman who should be recognized!

*Blush* Thanks Chevy!!



3-9-2010
In response to your review, ~ Santa Sisco ~
sends: Reading a review from you is like taking the wrapper off a
chocolate bar...
You know you are going to enjoy it ~ And when you have had it, you feel satisfied beyond
belief! *Smile*

Thank you for my shower review!


I just love your reviewing style. It is most positive and inspiring.

hugs

jaya


2-2010...written by a friend...
You are someone incredible,
beautiful,
intelligent, powerful worthy of many men's adoration!



1-30-2010 from Matthew
I love your poetry so much that I hate it.*Laugh*


Hannah ♫♥♫
12-29-09 from my sweet friend Hannah ♫♥♫

Mi Belle

Anyone can tell ... Mi Belle ... she's swell!
Her words bring cheer throughout the year.
A more wonderful friend ...
... you'd search till the end ...
and never find ...
... one as kind!
~~

SummerLyn Guthrie
12/8/09
The comment is included below:
As to the question..you have the skills regardless of those letters behind your name dear Michelle. You have, as I made mention in my yesterdays blog about you(yeah you were in it!) ...you have staminaof elk, yet you have that deer medicine which holds the gentleness as well. You have a great balance that I see, and you have, above all, a great brain and vision of eagle to see and fly further than most...you look beyond and think. This is what I see of you. Whatever it is you decide...I know you will think for the good of all, and it will be right. This is my thought today!!


Joseph Michael Webb
12/8/09
ps...I can't wait to be your rising star! i am so excited! I know i can learn a ton
> from you as a mentor, because i already have. Your poetry is wonderful for many reasons,
> one being that it has the ability to express what i am feeling about something in
> beautiful terms, no matter how disgusting i may view the emotion experienced. it makes me
> think about emotions and experiences. It's so raw and daring. I still relflect upon so
> many of your works, right now i am reminded of something of yours that i read a long time
> ago--pissing in the rain? wow, just so memorable and amazing.



** Image ID #1621233 Unavailable **
You know what I like about you? Well one of the things anyway, is your honesty, it's all about the loot. You are so cool.

*Blush*Thanks hbar

7/07 From Bullcash,
There are all kinds of love, but they're all wonderful! A good way to start the week is
for me to remind you, I love you!

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.
Anne-Sophie Swetchine

Have a great day doll!

To remember a friend...

With all of my love, eternal gratitude and best wishes,
Justine Musgrave aka "Riot"
justine.musgrave@gmail.com

I don't want to forget my winnings...

2 review plus 1 personalized sig designed by me for Feb.
2 review plus 1 personalized sig designed by me for Mar
2 review plus 1 personalized sig designed by me for April
2 review plus 1 personalized sig designed by me for May
2 review plus 1 personalized sig designed by me June

Hanne-Marie



Sending you lots of love,
Debi

You know I love you Michelle,

See you tomorrow in school.

Sebi

From my sweet girl Savanna,
August 29, 2010
well i *Heart* you soooo much that some of my love for you has to be put in a box and sent to the nearest state!


© Copyright 2009 ShellySunshine (michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625131-Sweet-Words