*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623781-Real-or-a-dream-
Rated: · Draft · Emotional · #1623781
Just a short part written down . It's about love and friendship
Friday 13th of September
Dear diary,
Today in English the weirdest thing happened ! I was just sitting there starring at the window ( there was nothing better to do) when the new boy that sits at the table in front of me turns around. When I looked at him , my heart started beating faster than it ever done before . He smiled but I think my face looked as if it was in pain because he quickly turned away.Now I'm sitting here in bed wondering if that was just a fantasy but it couldn't be.I mean maybe the part were my heart starting beating quickly was or maybe it was just because I ran my way to lesson.
Who am I kidding he totally exist and I got proof !
1) Every girl in year 9 is talking about him
2) My imagination couldn't come up with something so perfect
.... And OK, I saw him again at lunch.His hair is curly ,brown/blondish color . His best feature is the eyes that are a really light brown which start shining whenever he smiles.The shape of his body is like the one's you see men having in magazines. Wish I knew more about him but had to run out of the cafeteria to pinch every part of my body to prove I wasn't dreaming.
I all ready have thirty text messages from my friends saying how perfect he is and fourth phone calls , I only answered the first 10 calls.There all saying the same things how he isn't such a big deal and that they don't understand us girls. Well there right about one thing , they don't understand girls because he is a big deal ! Arghh just got two more messages,I better reply or they'll think there's something wrong with me and come to my house ( this has happened a few times before when mum took my phone away). Anyways have to wait two more days till I can see him again but got a feeling he'll be in my dreams tonight.
© Copyright 2009 I am who I am (malilovee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623781-Real-or-a-dream-