*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618477-I-WonderSometimesI-Need
Rated: · Poetry · Contest Entry · #1618477
My ex-boyfriend and I are going through alot right now. We recently broke up.
Everyday I sit here and wonder how could somebody hurt somebody that had so much love for them. I wonder how I bared the pain. Was it the tears I cried for so long. I wonder what kept me going, was it the smile on my face, I made myself believe wasn't fake. I wonder was there something wrong with me, could it of been my smile, my eyes, or everything? I wonder what would it take, if I've already given all. I was hurt so bad, sometimes I just cryed for no reason, and prayed that the pain would pass. Sometimes I just think of what if we could of made it. I gave him my soul,heart, and everything. Sometimes I think I can never find anybodye that took my breath away like he did. It seemed everlasting. Sometimes I tell myself, " there's a million fish in the sea", knowing he's the only one, atleast for me. I need to know the meaning behind all of this, was it my fault. Did I not take things slow enough. I need to know why things never worked out, was it because he was use to pushing people away, or was I just prey?
© Copyright 2009 Daynique is Me (jdaynique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618477-I-WonderSometimesI-Need