*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616007-Paradise-in-the-Sun
by KC
Rated: · Article · Other · #1616007
Oh its a beautiful day in paradise.
Paradise in the Sun
By:kac09


As the song says, " Oh its a beautiful day such a beautiful day in paradise", it really is a beautiful day here in paradise. Looking out from a high point the scene is the most wonderful. You are amazed of how everything just falls into place perfectly in this place it almost seems like a dream.
With the sun shining down gently over everything, the first thing that willl catch your eye is the green trees swaying in the gentle breeze. There are many butterflies and little birds that surround the tree, they act as little guards just flying and patroling the tree. As you look a little further out you will start to see the bay trees like the coconut trees and the mangroves swaying in the sea breeze. It is so calming for your eyes just to look at this.
Now as you look a little further out you will see the sun shining down on the sea it as sparkles with all the different kinds of blues, from the light blue at the sea shore to the dark blue going way out. Way out in the deep sea, you will see some boats sailing across the water ever so gently, just going where ever the sea takes them.
When you look further out from the boats you will see the beautiful islands and isles out in the sea. They seem to just float on the water. You can see the green trees from miles away. They look so untouched out there by themselves. When you look between the islands you will see the horizon where the sky looks like its touching the sea.
Now you look up from the islands and you will see the blue skies with a cluster of white clouds which look like pillows in the sky. Now there are some black birds just soaring high into the sky with out a care. I wouldn't trade this scene of paradise for anything in this world. What a wonderful place can't you see?
© Copyright 2009 KC (kac09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616007-Paradise-in-the-Sun