*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592972-The-Kingdom-of-Ftrayli
Rated: · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1592972
A Story for my friend Kisaru.
Chapter 1

"Prince Seihro!" A voice called from outside my room. "Seihro, wake up!"
I slowly opened my eyes to the ceiling above.
"What?" I whispered, too tired to project my voice louder.
"Wake up!" I recognized the voice. It was my maid Carina.
"Alright, alright!" I shouted. "I'm up!"
I hopped out of my huge bed and stretched. The large emptyness of my room was a little weird to wake up to everyday, but you get used to it.
Carina knocked on the door. "May I come in?"
"You are always allowed in, Carina!"
After I said that, the door opened and Carina stepped in.
"Seihro, your father has been waiting for you." She informed me as I put on my traditional blue robes. "He doesn't seem happy for some reason."
I looked at her. "He's never in a good mood." Not ever since Mother's death, he hasn't.
Carina laughed. "Yes, but he's more serious than usual."
"Probably a feuding family, or something." Or maybe the war is coming to Ftrayli.
The surrounding nations have been locked ina nonstop battle. I don't know how this started, but at this rate, every nation will fall to ruin. So far, half of the surrounding nations have been evacuated due to heavy war aftermath. I keep thinking that we're going to be dragged into this, but...
"Well, get going!" Carina rushed me. "Nobody likes your father when he's angry."
I nodded and ran out the door.

[Work in progress D=]
© Copyright 2009 Eevee254 (eevee254 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1592972-The-Kingdom-of-Ftrayli