*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589050-Katies-Large-Adventure
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1589050
Katie grows into a giantess and rampages
t happened quite suddenly.One day Katie Brown was lounging in a bikini in her backyard when suddenly she felt an odd tingling in the pit of her stomach. Suddenly,her body started to expand, her bikini along with it. "What the......" but the breath was knocked out of her as her expansion really picked up.Pretty soon her bare feet were pressing up against the fence. Her toes rose over the top, then burst through. Her feet were now pressing up against the neighbor's house. It was a battle the house could not win, and soon her feet burst in, collapsing a whole half of the house. The neighbor, terrified by the colossal feminine foot-invasion, managed to escape before the whole house was demolishef by Katies expanding feet. Several more houses were thus demolished, until her growth stopped at about a thousand feet. Several unfortunates were pulverized in their homes. Throughout all this Katie couldnt move a muscle voluntarily. Now, her movement finally unrestricted, she stood up to her full height. The ground shook with an audible BOOM!!! that could be felt for miles. "Oops", she said as she looked at the homes demolished by her goddesslike growth. She hoped there werent people in them. But....she examined herself. She was an achingly beautiful girl. Her hair was a dark brown. Clad in her scanty bikini, she looked like a goddess. She saw a slow moving car approaching. Lifting her titanic foot, she wiggled her toes. They were decorated with fresh, bright red polish and adorned with a toe-ring. She considered the possibilities.....she placed her foot on top of the car far below, trapping it in place. She noticed with a slight sense of awe the difference in size between her foot and this puny vehicle.On a whim she stepped down, smashing the car into a shapeless pancake. With a gasp she realized that there had been PEOPLE in that car, tiny, living beings. She lifted her foot and stared guiltily at the ruined car. She had never thought of herself as a murderer but for some reason this felt...GOOD. People, people she had once knew and interacted with, laughed with, were nothing more than insects to her now. She wiggled her toes again. Her feet really did look intimidating at this size, the anklet and blood-red toes only accentuating the wild, untameable nature of the goddess who possessed them. She thought how she could make people FEAR her pampered feet, make them the last sight on earth for so many of them.......with a grin, she took a step forward. To the world down, it was like a miniature earthquake. Cars visibly jumped, and alarms went off. The thunderous booming noise gave her an overwhelming sense of power. Looking in the distance, she saw the outlines of skyscrapers. She had always imagined how cool it would be to be Godzilla.............

She paid no heed to what she was stepping on as she headed towards the city. Houses and other buildings just exploded under her measureless weight. People were crushed in their houses and cars like little bugs. She absolutely LOVED the slight tickling on her soles as different things/people were flattened with each thunder-step. At last she stood at the outskirts of downtown, her right foot she casually set down on a convenience store; her left crushed to death a group of homeless peddlers. "Well theres a way to solve THAT problem!!" she laughed.
© Copyright 2009 Kinglear (waltonsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1589050-Katies-Large-Adventure