*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581911-The-ugly-princess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Inspirational · #1581911
The ugly princess.
Once upon a majesty life,a beautiful baby girl was born in the kingdom.She was the queen's only daughter.She was pampered and loved.Her name was Claudia.Her hobby was singing.Everytime when there's a ball,she would always sing with her sweet voice.
When Princess Claudia was three,a bad wizard from Equivious came to steal her from the queen.She came for only one reason,to start a new generation of beautiful witches.Her name was witch Enchantra.Princess Claudia lived with her.She was raised cruel and thought to be bad and devilish but Princess Claudia can't accept reality.She was a good,nice and beautiful girl.She likes to help a lot of poor villagers.
The wizard can't stand her good attitude.Witch Enchantra had powers.She cursed Claudia to be an ugly girl but her powers are not enough to rot Princess Claudia's heart.There was only one cure.The cure was if Princess Claudia can sing the song that the queen had sang when she was little.Witch Enchantra left Princess Claudia in the woods alone when she was 13.Princess Claudia cried and cried as she thought the wizard was her mother.
After 5 years of loneliness in the woods,she was strolling to find food.Suddenly,she saw this big castle guarded by tough soldiers.One of the maids found her and brang her to the queen.The queen had a feeling of pityness because she was ugly and poor.She was asked to do kitchen duty and she was happy because she was paid with food.
One day,the queen was walking to the kitchen and overheard Claudia singing.The queen heard a fammiliar voice.The queen came in to the kichen to see who was the owner of this voice.The queen was very shocked because she thought
only a beautiful girl can have this beautiful voice.The queen asked....

Queen :How do you have this beautiful voice,my dear Claudia?
Claudia:Even though i do not have a beautiful face,my heart is still pure.
Queen :I am sorry Claudia,yes,i cannot judge a book by its cover.I know,your heart is pure inside.Would you like to sing for me at the ball tonight?You have this voice and you must honour it.
Claudia:Yes,i would love too.Thank you,your majesty.
Queen :I will ask my maids to dress you up.
Claudia:Thank you.
Queen :You are welcome.

The ball.
Its nine o'clock,guests started entering the castle for the ball.Claudia was getting dressed for the ball.She was dressed in this elegant white flowing dress.At 11:30,she started to sing her first song.She sang wonderfully.Everybody put their hands together and gave her a big clap.Next,she sang her second song,which was the song that could break the curse.This song was sang by the queen when she was little.She remembered the song and sang it melodically.When the clock struck 12,the curse was broken.Claudia turned into her original self.She was Princess Claudia again.The queen recognised her and people was shocked.There were proves that showed she was the queen's long lost daughter.Princess Claudia lived happily ever after.
People,the moral of the story is that you cannot underestimate people by what they look like,you must help people in need,and even if people teach you to be bad,you must not follow what they say,you must follow what your heart says.

-Sara ade and Nuratiyah-

© Copyright 2009 TheMellow (themellow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581911-The-ugly-princess