*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579100-DANIs-BOYFRIEND-WALKS-IN
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #1579100
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!
"Honey came in an' she caught me red-handed creepin' with the girl next door. Picture this we were both butt naked, bangin' on the bathroom floor..."



IT WASN'T ME


---Shaggy





~~~~~<>~~~~~





            "What the fuck is going on here?!?"

            A new voice rumbled heavy and mean into the room like thunder from a late summer storm.  The velvet glove that Dani's pussy had been snapped tight as a mousetrap, her eyes wide as she stared over Shawn's shoulder.  She was staring at the man that had just let himself in---with a key---the enraged author of the question.  Shawn, for the first time since he had entered Dani's apartment, suddenly hated his position.  Hated his nakedness, hated her nakedness, hated the undeniable fact that he was buried deep between Dani's splayed thighs, thighs that framed what Shawn was guessing now was another man's pussy.

            This man's.

            "Brutus---"

            "Shut up,"he grunted. "Me an' Mister Pimply Ass are gonna have us a conversation, soon as he can find a minute to pull his dick out of you and face me like a man."

            Shawn cursed the ridiculousness of his situation and the impossibility of being tough when caught bare-assed by the wrong person. Trying to square his shoulders, Shawn pushed back onto his knees hoping as he did that the wet, sucking sound Dani's slit made when he pulled out wasn't as loud as it seemed.

            "Motherfucker! Sounds like you were having yourself a reeeeeeeeaaaaaalll nice time!"

            Nope, it wasn't as loud, it was louder.

            Shawn looked around for his clothes; his pants, his shirt, something but Dani had stripped him at the door. The door which was across the apartment, back behind him where that voice was coming from... Shawn took a breath and let it out, turning finally.

            It was worse than he imagined. The guy was six-two and built like a Mack truck. He loomed there, by the door, large hands curling to fists as he stared down at Shawn. Dani had called him "Brutus" but all Shawn kept thinking was brutal. Broad-shouldered, the black tee shirt Brutus wore was stretched tight over a tanned, gym-chiseled frame. This...this was going to hurt.

            "Well-well, Mister Pimply Ass has a face---not much else, but a face. That's good, gives me an easy target to hit."

            "Brutus, stop it! Leave him alone, I don't need to blow my tips bailing you out of jail again!"

            Jail...again? Somewhere, Shawn had a sense that Christine was laughing her ass off.

            "Listen, there doesn't have to be any trouble. I can just get my stuff and---"

            "And what? Leave? Just like that?"

            "Hey, I...I didn't even know she---"

            "Dani, her name is Dani.  Say it."

            "Dani," Shawn obliged, voice uncertain. "I didn't know Dani was---"

            "Was with someone?"

            "Yes.  I mean...I just met her tonight, this isn't an affair or anything---"

            "Is that supposed to make this better or worse, you limp-dicked asshole?"

            Shawn swallowed, mouth dry, wishing there was a lie---any lie---he could tell that would get him out of this. Brutus leaned back a little, folding his corded arms across the two slabs of meat that were his pecs. His jaws flexed as he ground his teeth together, apparently connecting more dots about tonight and adding fuel to the fire. Damn, this was going to hurt bad.  "Man, look I'm sorry---"

              Speed belying his mass, Brutus lunged at Shawn, grabbing him around the throat and slamming him backward against the wall.  Helpless, gasping for air, Shawn felt the floor drop away beneath him as Brutus redoubled his grip and shoved, lifting Shawn upward and sending framed pictures clattering to the floor.

            "Brutus! You're choking him!"

            No shit, Shawn thought, kicking and flailing.

            "How's that feel, little man? Bet not as good as she did, right...?"

            "He's turning blue, you moron!"

            Brutus' sneer softened then and he looked into Shawn's face. "Shit, he is turning blue! Fuck, guess I got too far into the role."

            "Wha-what?!?!?" Shawn coughed again, incredulous as Brutus released him. "Role? What...what are you... What do you mean role?"

            More thunder from Brutus, this time it was laughter.

            One hand covering his dick, the other bracing against the wall, Shawn looked from Brutus to Dani then back to Brutus again. "What do you mean role?" he demanded.

            "I...I was just fuckin' with you, Shawn!"

            "You know my name..."

            "Of course he does," Dani said, sidling up beside Brutus. "I told him when I called from work, right before I came out to meet you."

            Still naked, skin still glistening from their earlier exertions Dani's eyes were alight with mischief. Shawn couldn't believe any of it but wished he could look past her beauty long enough to be pissed off. "But...but he is your---"

            "Boyfriend?"

            "Yeah."

            Dani traced her slim fingers along Brutus' arm, the corners of her mouth perking upward into a smile. "Well, he is a boy and he's definitely a friend but not like you're thinking."

            "What? But he said---"

            "Shhhh..." Danica said, passing between the two men and pressing her fingertips to Shawn's mouth.  "Look, uhm why don't you at least get your pants on before Twenty-Questions starts?  See, right now you're sort of...well with your thing hanging you're pretty much sexually harassing him."

            Shawn peeled his eyes off Dani and looked upward. 

         Brutus winked...






890 words



© Copyright 2009 Onyx: a PURPLE MANIAC! (onyxgemini22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579100-DANIs-BOYFRIEND-WALKS-IN