*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577652-Hope
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1577652
lost in thought
Is it possible to replay the events of one night over and over in your head?

Not for just a day or a week, but for the span of the rest of your life.

You drive down the street you take every single week to some new persons house.

Usually you stop at the stop sign and check both ways wait the three seconds and then take off.

Right now you are caught up in a day dream, one of the few good ones you have.

There's a smile in it that you just can't take your eyes off.

Once you've realized you blew past two stop signs you are just heading through the third one.

You close your eyes really quickly and shake your head a few times.

Clearing your mind, you saw a green light but as you pass through it you notice the red.

The face to that smile gets to you and it bothers the hell out of you.

Her eyes fill your head and it begins to over flow.

Tears stream down your face and you feel warmth and happiness.

This time of the year is full of hatred and pain, right now it's full of hope and closeness.

Don't ever let hope and closeness escape you.

You will lose yourself the same way you had before.

When she was stolen from you and you lacked all life and motivation.

Can this one be the one that can return your motivation and your life?

One can only hope.
© Copyright 2009 Grim Citadel (grim_citadel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577652-Hope