*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577647-The-veil-diminished
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1577647
lost in thought
A veil of evil follows in the wake of every step taken.

Steps in the direction towards a life full of happiness included.

With half a soul it is understood that a veil is carried upon your shoulders that shrouds you in evil.

The darkness is overwhelming all the time for those that have yet to fine that one true thing in nature.

A glossy film covers their eyes and they are unable to use any of their five senses.

The day that their other half comes along their film starts to disintegrate.

Color that had been blacked out and sounds that had been muffled begin to show themselves.

The soft touch of a hand on your back when you have had a recent scare can be felt and it is soothing.

The prick of a rose thorn you just picked for the other half brings joy for the ability to finally feel is indescribable.

Smells criss-cross the tip of your nose and warmth fills your lungs.

It's a warmth that has never been felt in the cavity of your body.

The oxygen flows through your veins and you become pumped for life.

It is time to take you other half, the opposite you and life a life worth living.
© Copyright 2009 Grim Citadel (grim_citadel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577647-The-veil-diminished