*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1576768-deep-thought-about-love
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Experience · #1576768
Reminising about what was learned about love. How it affected me.
Simply Love

Love can be the most amazing feeling and at its best it can be the most painful thing one can ever experience.
It takes courage and a leap to an unknown world to discover its full benefits. I have found love, lost love and found it all over again. Afraid each time it approaches me, held back by assumptions of its previous affects. It is by far the most unique feeling ever granted to human beings. Within in it holds the key too many hearts, the escape to a new beginning and a fresh start. I imagine its style, the way it consumes my thoughts, I can hear it's heartbeat as it gets closer to my wants. It becomes the air that I breathe, the sound to my ears and truly a blessing from god. Questions flowing through my head, is it this love. Is this what my heart has yearned for? Are you the one I will come to adore? Doors that were once closed have blossomed like the yellow rose sitting in my window seal, is this real? Is the love I have dreamed of............?



© Copyright 2009 Mindexplorer (limitless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1576768-deep-thought-about-love