*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547139-Organized-Crime--The-True-Meaning
Rated: · Sample · None · #1547139
A collection and summery of my views that are slowly destroying our lives and world
         If one was to take thirty seconds took look around them, they may notice all of the chaos that lies around in it’s nesting eggs only waiting for the right moment to hatch.  It is only a short matter of time before everything that we have come to know will change drastically.  The worst thing about every bit of it is the fact that we have the ability and the knowledge to stop it, unfortunately there are to many monkey’s sitting on a fence with their hands over their ears and mouth.  If we could take a few moments to stop worrying about how much we can take from the next guy and focus on the overall picture and spend a little more time giving a helping hand to our fellow man I believe fixing the big problems would be a breeze.



      The number one problem that we have in the “United States of America, The Land of The Free, The Home of the Brave is just that.  We are not a nation united, we are by no means a nation of freedom and above all we are a society of cowards.  Now it may burns ones ass that I say these things and then follow it with “ I still believe in Patriotism, for I am a Patriot".  The thing is; a true Patriot stands tall and proud, fights for his beliefs, and backs down for nothing.

 

         Lets begin with the United part, first of all what is it that we consider united when every move we make is decided by a political government that couldn’t nor wouldn’t get their hands dirty if they had to.  These white collar, round about thieving, power thriving, worthless bastards sit on there ass on a daily basis doing nothing but barking orders and I’ll be damned if we say anything about it.  Kind of reminds me of when I was a child, Uncle Sam hell, more like dear ole’ Dad “as long as you live under my nation you follow my rules. Frankly I think that anyone that gets to decide what we need as a society should need to step down to our level and look up as everyone else needs to do on a daily basis. I think they need to work for our petty wages and try to thrive as we have to. Only after they have had to struggle for about ten years should they be allowed to put in their two cents about what we need. If I were a betting man they would be far more lenient with they offered to society.  It seems really strange to me that the government can make all kinds of decisions as longs as they help to line their pockets make the bellies fatter and put their kids through college.  For them to take time out of their day to stop everyday corruption and thievery is just not something that they have time for, that is unless it benefits them.
© Copyright 2009 Awp2000 (awp2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547139-Organized-Crime--The-True-Meaning