*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543427-Why-Love
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1543427
What is love?
The feeling of agony when they leave, when you miss them before they say bye and when their smell makes you so high. I never believed anyone when they said, "I am in love". I thought that they just wanted too look cool, and that it was only in their brain. Things change as you get older, and your perspective on life as well. Clearly, nothing ever stays the same; the question is, does love? No, not even love stays the same it changes. Going from happiness to depression, from love to hate! So why love? Why torture yourself, make yourself think about him; go crazy for him? Hes with someone else not thinking about you, or hes on the other side of the world having a dream about you but thinking that your with someone else. Its all complicated, thats what love really is! A complicated emotion that you never understand, not when your 10 or 30 or even 70!
© Copyright 2009 DesireToLove (tchaimov at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543427-Why-Love