*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520290-Re-Educating-Consciousness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sharel
Rated: · Article · Educational · #1520290
It is time to evolve and re-educate consciousness.
If you could solve any problem that is really bothering you, what would that be? Most ask a question, and then answer themselves according to what they believe to be the right solution. The seemingly right decision we give to ourselves is an intellectual interpretation of the problem. The real problem has nothing to do with our own solution. This is called deception.

We are all good at self deception. In fact, we have become an expert at deceiving ourselves. This is because what we do not understand, we do not believe in. What we do not believe in, we do not support. What we do not support, we cannot see. What cannot be seen, or understood by the intellect,  is the miracle. The miracle would solve any problem if it were given the chance.

The problems that are affecting the people and the world cannot continue to be solved by the intellect. The intellect is very basically the reason the world is in the mess that it is in. Einstein said that problems cannot be solved from the same level they are occurring at. When the problem is in the intellect, it cannot be resolved there.

The intellect is a function of the brain. The brain does not have the capacity to comprehend information outside of itself. Being limited to the individual who owns it limits it to self understanding, which once again is belief. Believing in solutions will not bring them about. Something greater is required that has the ability to go to a higher level of integrity than the brain. This is consciousness. Consciousness not only has the ability to reach beyond belief, it has the ability to encompass new information.  This information comes through the heart first, before the intellect becomes involved.

Most of the true ability of consciousness has been lost in a sea of belief. All belief is based on the past because it is information that has been passed on through education, parents, siblings, other adults, or based on personal assumptions that were made during an experience. Contrary to popular belief, experience is not a good teacher because it leaves out the ability of consciousness to reach beyond a physical experience and learn from a higher level of awareness.  This would allow a whole new interpretation to emerge from the experience. The very idea that this is possible is exciting, to say the least.

Along with the people of the world, the Universe is also Conscious.  The lessons of Universal Evolution involve learning to use our consciousness to reach higher levels of Universal understanding. Because all learning in the past requires another interpretation to be applied to it, everything that has been learned under the direction of this world needs correction. This can be easily discerned when there is anxiety, worry, stress, tension, and a need to resolve the issue, not by a rational answer, but by an external source. This usually involves alcohol, drugs, or something else that temporarily eases the internal conflict.

Those of us who live in this world have grown so accustomed to inner conflict; we do not even realize it is unnatural. It is believed that without conflict, there will be no solution. It is not realized that there is another solution that can be found by learning to relax the mind/body. Once the mind/body is relaxed, consciousness has another option that was not evident before. This is the choice for a miracle.

Lower thoughts are the cause of mind chatter, and nothing ever gets resolved with mind chatter. In fact, mind chatter is one consideration of interference when an alternative solution to conflict is desired.  The answer that is wanted is held in higher consciousness, and is Universal. The Universe is never in conflict, but generally when we have a problem, conflict is present. Conflict should be a signal to reach beyond the problem occurring at the belief level, to the miracle level where the solution can begin the process of re-interpretation. Thus, learning to quiet the mind before attempting to reach a Higher State of Consciousness will prove to have the necessary effect.

Once peace has been attained, the question can be asked again, but remember if you do not hear, it is usually because you have already decided what the answer should be. Learning to listen to the Universal Wisdom that is in our heart requires that we open the place that has been closed off due to lack of use. Finding this place is like finding something important you have lost, and once it is found, you remember its value to you.

Next, learning to listen without the involvement of the intellect is necessary. The comments constantly occurring in the intellect interfere with consciously learning to listen to Higher Consciousness. When an answer occurs, and it may not be immediate because the Universe does not answer according to the terms of the intellect, the answer will be quiet. It will be one that is realized, is simple, and easy to understand. This will not be a solution that has occurred to you, but you will wonder why because of its simplicity.

Learning to process information consciously without interfering with what is believed takes time and practice. However, by learning this we reach beyond the understanding of the physical world and begin to understand the workings of the Universe. The Promise of a New World comes out of our ability to learn how to communicate with consciousness instead of the intellect. Everyone has the capacity to learn this. This is the Universal Gift for the people’ to help them weather this time of evolution and uncertainty.

sharamiracle@aol.com

© Copyright 2009 Sharel (sharel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1520290-Re-Educating-Consciousness