*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517653-gathering
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by joejoe
Rated: · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1517653
a group of people fighting there way for the truth
In an era long before modern times there was a boy named Spike and a girl Alicia. Spike was declared the youngest demon to have killed 15 people in a swift movement. The girl Alicia was a human with extraordinary powers that if she touched something she would know how to use it in every way possible. One day Alicia was walking through a field when she saw something glimmer really brightly in the grass. She walked over; to what she saw scared her. There was a half dead soldier on the ground clutching his sword. When Alicia stepped forward a bit the man swung at her.

“Who the hell are you? Stay away from me” he yelled.

Alicia took another step and sorrow filled her face for she has seen this before. She walked up to him and put her hands on his wound.

“You are not dying because of this wound you have a disease that is infecting your blood. I know how to stop the disease and cure you but it will hurt a lot.” She said.

The man said nothing and just clutched his sword. Alicia’s hands started to glow a bright blue and the disease started to fade along with the wound. The man yelped in pain as he was being cured. After about five minutes of him being cured she stopped with sweat pouring down her face.

“There I’m all done you should feel better now” she said.

The man stood up and by his surprise he was full of energy again when he turned around to thank the girl he noticed that she collapsed to the ground. The man picked up Alicia and walked toward the village.


Spike woke up to the sound of bones cracking he quickly took cover in the shadows and looked at the scene out the window.

“Orc’s” he said with a smile on his face.

Spike opened the door and quickly killed the orc that was standing there

“Bastard was going to kill me” he said with an angry tone.

Spike grabbed his sword and walked out of his room. He took his dagger out and cut open an orcs throat and hid its body in the shadows. Spike turned around and a low growl escaped his throat. He unsheathed his sword, he was surrounded by at least 10,000 orcs. Spikes eyes went blood red and a smile appeared on his face.

“Tonight is going to be a great night” he said while laughing manically.

“ZIRGON STRIKE!!!!” He yelled.

After the blast subsided there was nothing left. The other demons told him to never use that attack for all it left was destruction and ruin. When he was a child he got his first sword he unleashed that attack and destroyed half of the demons lair which killed the 15 people and that’s how he got his title. Spike walked around the destruction of his home and killed off any remaining orcs. Everything was in ruins as spike was walking around he saw a house still standing and recognized who it belonged to and quickly rushed in it belonged to a female demon he knew and she was supposed to be his mate.

“Karin I hope you’re alive” he said with a worried tone.

He set out the next day in search of her since he didn’t find anything else to do. As he was walking he seen a village and he was hungry.

The man brought Alicia to her house thanks to the directions the villagers gave him, he knocked on the door and a women answered he told her everything that had happened and forgot to introduce himself.

“My name is Isaac” he said to the women. “I am a knight of the king himself before I got betrayed by my brothers in battle and I think they are being controlled by someone or something.”

“Oh that’s such a shame my name is Karin” she said with a sad expression. “I found Alicia when my home was destroyed earlier. So I have been taking care of her ever since.”

When she finished talking she walked into the kitchen.

“Would you care for something to drink?” she offered.
“yes please I got to regain my strength for I have to set out and save my comrades” he said Generously with a smile on his face.

Alicia woke up and was surprised to find herself in her room. She walked down stairs and noticed that the man that she saved before was sitting there with all his armour off. She glanced to the left and seen that Karin was preparing drinks for the both of them. She stumbled into a conversation they were having and quickly hid behind the wall. The thing is Alicia knew Karin was a demon and she probably sniffed Alicia out when she moved from her bed. Alicia decided to walk into the living room surprising Isaac.

“Afternoon sleepyhead , have a good nap?” he said relieved that she was ok.

Alicia nodded her head at Isaac and quickly replied.

“yes I did, did you bring me here?” She asked

I Isaac nodded at her and Karin walked in with three drinks on a plate and she handed a cup to Alicia.

“This will regain your magic energy” she whispered.

She then handed a cup to Isaac and he nodded politely. Karin looked outside and seen people running away from something then she heard and explosion. Isaac quickly put on his armour and grabbed his sword. Karin flipped the table and took out two daggers and a giant sword she tossed the sword to Alicia and her eyes turned black

“lets get this over with” she said with no emotion in her voice.

Isaac was already outside and he was fighting a horde of orcs. Alice walked out of the house dragging the sword behind her. Karin ran toward Isaac and knocked him to the ground.

“DON’T MOVE!!” she barked at him fiercely

Isaac did what she said and Alicia walked ahead of him.

“zirgon strike” she said quietly.

She thrusted the sword in the air and a black eruption of darkness surrounded the orcs and they turned to dust. The darkness covered the whole village wiping out every orc nearby, and revived all the villagers who were killed.

“Lets leave we are unneeded here” Alicia said quietly.

Spike was walking through the village disguised as a villager noticing that they were attacked recently. He smelled a faint scent in the air of orcs and blood, he picked up a familiar scent as well and he smiled.

‘Karin” he said with a chuckle.

Spike was quickly following the scent and noticed it was heading towards the village gates. Spike started picking up speed and he knew he was catching up to her because the scent got stronger each step he took. He spotted a group of three people a man and two women the man was physically strong, the younger women had a strange power seeping around her body, and the last one was the person he was indeed looking for. Spike unsheathed his sword in time to deflect a dagger that was thrown at him. When he looked up at the group they had there weapons draw except for the girl with the strange energy.

“He has the same aura as you Karin” she said quietly

When spike heard her name he put his sword away. He walked up to the group and revealed his demon form to them. The man on instinct attacked him only to get his sword deflected.

“Pathetic excuse for a human . KARIN! How dare you linger around with these mortals you know that’s against demon nature.” He barked at her with disgust.

Karin looked down ashamed of the human nature she has defiled.

“This girl saved my life” she muttered

When spike heard this he lunged at Alicia and he grabbed her by the throat.

You are only purifying yourself and turning human you can’t kill me with your claws” she said

Spike looked at his hand and noticed there was no demonic aura left.

“what the hell are you” he said confused while letting he go

“I am one of the offspring of Zirgon the ferocious king of the east” she said with pride.

She raised her hand to his forehead and power seeped into his body. Spike jumped back fangs bared. He unsheathed his sword and darkness surrounded it.

“You are the other wielder of the twin blades of Zirgon” she said with a raised eyebrow.

She took out her sword and darkness started surrounding it. She disappeared out of sight and he heard a wailing of a sword behind him. He quickly turned around to find Isaac holding Alicia’s blade and Alicia below him.

“That’s enough Alicia you need to save your strength” he said with a serious face.

Alicia nodded and got up off the ground

“It’s late we should get some rest” she said looking up at the moon.

After they slept spike was still angry at Karin. Karin knew this and never looked at Spike in the eyes. Alicia woke up to find out that Spike was still angered. she got up and started a fire.

"Spike if your going to join us then can you get some food" she said with a smile on her face.

Spike got up with an angry look on his face and started muttering to himself about how pathetic humans were. Alicia just rolled her eyes and left to go talk to karin. Isaac was the last person to wake up, when he got out of bed he decided to go search for a river to collect some water for the travels. As he was walking by he seen Spike in an angry outburst.

"Having trouble demon?" he said with a smile on his face.

Spike glared at him teeth bared and he unsheathed his sword. Isaac just chuckled and he unsheathed his sword. They dashed towards each other, Spike with the advantage of speed quickly caught up to Isaac and they clashed swords. Isaac with the advantage of strength quickly overpowered Spike and slashed at his right arm shattering the bone inside. Spikes arm fell limp and he jumped back.

"You got some power mortal but you can't keep up with my speed" Spike said with an evil grin.
© Copyright 2009 joejoe (joejoe242424 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517653-gathering