*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503058-The-Love-story-about-Ally-andJustin
by Kayla
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1503058
the love story is not a love story when u get to the end...
♥ Chapter 1 ♥
This story is about love, a companionship that goes out of proportion. Both have compassion well actually Ally only does. Justin only has a little compassion but let’s not go in to that right now we are talking about how they got totally separated like two hearts ripping. Ally, a mid-minded teenager age 15 is very beautiful with her own since of style. She calls her self Punk but she has a style labeled Emo. Justin, a caring teenager age 16 is really not into himself he says he does not label himself but you can say he looks like a really cute emo. So I bet you want me to get to the story now well let’s see. One very cold night Ally and Justin were walking outside kissing Justin pushes Ally gently aside and says “You hear that? Do you hear that noise?” “Hear what, hear what?” Ally says in a scared voice. “Whooooooo” Justin makes a wolf sound and says “Oh…Oh no I’m…I’m turning into a a WEARWOLF HWOOOOO” he makes a wolf sound and starts acting like his is ripping off his clothes. Ally is standing there with a mad face on and walks away and Justin is laughing saying “Ah hahaha you so totally felt for that ahha!” Justin looks around and said “Ally? Sorry baby, I didn’t know I would scare you away haha.” He looks around and sees a black figure run toward him so he starts running and then the figure jumps on him and he goes in a frightened panting voice “Ally? Ally? Is that you?” “No it’s a black ghost” The thing says “But where is Ally?” “I ate her” and it starts laughing in Ally’s laughing voice. Justin gets up and wipes the snow off of him and starts to laugh a little “You sooo felt for that” Ally says in a mocking voice and starts to laugh. “Ok, Ok maybe it scared me a little bit” He said “Nooo it scared you so much you would have peed your self!” said Ally. Justin nods his head and says, “Ok black ghost lets get you home” and Ally says, “Justin, can I stay over at your house tonight? My parents fight a lot and today is a good day for me and I don’t want to be in it.” “Sure” and he smiles and says “This will be the first night you are over at my house” and he winks and Ally pushes him and gets out her cell phone. Ally dials a number and puts it to her ear, Justin walks over and looks at the phone and says while poking her “Who ya calling huh, who ya calling.” She puts her finger to her mouth “Shh, I’m calling my mom” Justin mouths Ohh and nods, then smiles. Ally rolls her eyes and says “hi mom, can I go over to a friend’s house tonight because I’m already there and I’m very tired” “Ok, Ok mom I will, bye.” “She said sure” Justin smiles and they walk to his house.

♥Chapter2♥

There at Justin’s house and he looks at Ally and smiles before he walks in. He gets in the house and says “Mom? Dad? Well there probley at someone’s house.” He looks at the door and looks around “Ally?” then he opens the door and there is Ally and she is standing there with her head down and Justin says, “Ally? What’s wrong, you can come in.” Ally looks up and smiles and walks in. He goes around in circles and says, “Yea this is my home” and twirls to the couch and plops down. Ally walks over and sits with him and just looks at the window. Justin looks at her and says, “What’s wrong?” “Nothing, I’m just really tired” said Ally. Justin nods and grabs Ally’s hand and brings her over to the counter and lefts her up and puts her on it. She looks around and says, “I’m high up” and then laughs. He smiles and kisses her lips. She hopped down and says, “Where do I sleep?” “The couch or my bed”, said Justin. She crosses her arms and says, “Can I sleep on the floor next to your bed?” “Ok that is fare enough”, said Justin. He walks to the closet and pulls out two blankets and walks to his room. He puts a blanket down and then another one on top of it. “Ok”, he says. She walks in and says, “Cool” then walks to it. “Oh, do you want some of my clothes because your clothes must be wet and cold from outside”, he said. “I was wondering when you would ask”, said Ally. Justin chuckles and walks to his closet and pulls out long pj pants and a black shirt. He hands it to her and she takes her shirt off and Justin stairs and she turns around and smiles at her self and puts the shirt on and then pulls off her pants and puts the pj pants on. She turns around and Justin says, “You look adorable.” Ally runs over to him and pushes him and they laugh, Ally walks over to the place on the floor and sits down and looks around. “You forgot something”, said Justin. She smiles and walks to him and gives him a big long kiss on the lips and walks to her place on the floor. He says, “Thank you” and turns out the lights and says, “Goodnight sweetheart” she says, “Goodnight” and lays on her side and goes to sleep.


♥Chapter 3♥
Ally gets up and looks around and sees Justin not in his bed. She puts on her clothes from yesterday and fixes her hair and walks out of his room she looks around and she sees his mom. “Hi, do you happen to know where Justin is?” said Ally “Oh, he went to bowling ally, I wonder why he didn’t wake you up” said Justin’s mom “Hm, well bye” and Ally walks out. She walks over to the bowling ally and open’s up the door and looks around and sees two people making out against the wall.. She walks over to them and taps and the guy’s shoulder and say’s, “Do you know a guy named Justin here any…” He turns around and there is Justin he was kissing another girl. She looks at him for a long time “Ally…I…” said Justin. Ally starts to have tears run down her cheeks, she starts to run out the door and Justin runs after her and grabs her hand gently. Ally swings around with tears down her face “Ally listen I’m, I’m sorry it meant nothing” “Then why did you do it!” Ally says with a sobbing voice. The runs away “ALLY!” and she disappears down the street. She walks into her house and looks at her mom standing at the kitchen and her mom says, “Did you have a good time?” “No, mom I saw my boyfriend kiss another girl!” And she runs to her bedroom and slams the door. Ally hears a knocking on her bedroom door, “Honey, I need to tell you something”, said Ally’s mom and she walks in. She walks over to Ally and sits on her bed and waits like 2 minutes before what she has to say, “This is going to be hard too, we are going to move because me and your dad can’t stand to see each other anymore.” Ally, that had her knees crunched up to her face and her arms around her legs, looks up with tears running down her face, “Where are we going to move and when?” “We are going to move in three days, I already started packing and we are moving to Florida”, said Ally’s mom “But that is along way away, we are in Virginia” “I know”, said Ally’s mom. Her mom scoots over to her and puts her arm around her and Ally starts to cry even more.


♥Chapter 4♥
Ally says to her mom, “I’m going out” and Ally gets up and walks out of her room to the front door and walks out and she looks around and sees Justin next to the door. “What do you want” Ally says. “Don’t be mad at me Ally, I’m Sorry” “Justin, I LOVED YOU! And Now I don’t trust you anymore!” “Well now I HATE YOU because you don’t trust me!” said Justin in a shouting voice. “You… you do?” said Ally in a low voice. She walks away with tears down her cheeks and she turns around and shouts, “Oh yea, I moving in like 3 days so just so you know, I know you don’t care!” Justin looks down and walks away and sits down next to Ally’s door and waits. Ally goes into town and gets a coffee from Starbucks and walks back to her house. She goes next to her door and says, “What are you doing on my property?” Justin looks up and says, “I’m staying here till you move, because I want you to forgive me, I’m not moving, I’m not going to eat, sleep or get up till you forgive me” “and I didn’t mean what I said about that I hate you I actually love you.” Ally looks at him and says, “You’re a mess” and walks into her house. It is 10:40 P.M. and Justin is still sitting there and he hears people shouting in the house. He hears the front door open up and he looks up. “Hi” said Ally “Hi…” He said. Ally hands him and Peanut butter & Jelly sandwich and sits down, “Why are you out here?” says Justin “Oh my mom and Dad were fighting again” “Oh ok”, said Justin. “I will forgive you because I don’t want to let you think about it all your life after I move.” said Ally. “So we can get back together!” said Justin in a cheery voice “...No, how about we just stay close friends” said Ally. “Oh ok”.


♥Chapter 5♥
3 days later. “Time to move Ally!” her mom shouts. Ally laces up her Converses and walks out and breaths in, then slides down against the wall next to the door and starts to cry. Five minutes later her mom says, “Ok Ally lets go” Ally gets up and looks in the house it is all empty, she walks back out and sees her friends there. Ally runs to them and hugs all of them, “Remember to keep in touch” said one of her friends and they all nod and Ally says, “Ok.” She turns around, “Hey” said Justin “Remember to keep in touch too, I have your number on my cell phone” Ally smiles and hugs him while crying, “I’m really going to miss you Justin even tough you cheated on me” “Wow that jumps to it”, said Justin in a laughing voice, He whispers in Ally’s ear, “Here is something I forgot to say when we were together, I love you…” Ally smiles a little and wipes the little tear that was rolling down her cheek and Justin kisses her cheek and says, “Bye” and Ally wives to everyone and says, “I will try to visit as soon as I can!” and she jumps in her car. She looks out the window and starts crying, she looks at Justin waving and she waves. She rolls down the window and shouts, “BYE!!!” and the car drives off. Justin and Ally remember every minute of that time. They still keep contact, but they are only really close friends but maybe just maybe they will forgive each other and go out again. But that is only a maybe. Ally has an awesome time in Florida but her mom does not like it so in 1 more year she will move back to Virginia in that same town, so Ally and her mom were there 2 years when they move. Well, that is the end! ♥












© Copyright 2008 Kayla (makayla122 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503058-The-Love-story-about-Ally-andJustin