*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471283-Clair-Through-Time
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1471283
It's about a girl and two boys who discoveres timetravelling
(Sorry if there are some mistakes or misspelings. i'm not English so please bear over with me)

A girl stood in front of the window, looking at the most beautiful dress she had ever seen.
Man, i'd love to have that!" the girl said quietly to herself.
"Clair!" a boy shouted. "Look at this! I found fifty bucks!"
"Wow!" Clair said. "wait, did you find them or steal them?"
"I found them..."
"Did you?!"
"Okay, okay. i'm sorry Clai, but I was so hungry!"
"Tom! You know how i don't like it when you steal!" Clair said angry. The boy, Tom, buried his face in hs hands and began to cry.
"Aw, Tom. You know i don't like to make you sad." Clair said again, now more softly. Tom stopped and looked at Clair.
"...Come here." Clair said and spred her arms out to hug Tom. Tom did as well and they hugged. just like a brother and sister, even though they weren't. As they stood there on the street, hugging, Clair Suddenly said:
"You can keep the money, but don't ever steal again, okay?" Tom looked up at Clair.
"Okay, i promise" Tom said with a smile.
"Then it's a promise." clair said, also smiling.

© Copyright 2008 Superlatte (writingsenses at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471283-Clair-Through-Time