*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457968-The-Time-Continuum-Part-Three
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1457968
Part Three xD I had a headache when I wrote this =[
I blinked again. And again.
A wave of black hair swung in front of my eyes. I pushed it away, then grabbed it back. Black hair?
Next I inspected the paper in front of me. It was all filled in, in my own handwriting, but much neater. I noticed that my right hand was clean. No initials, and my nails were painted green. I didn't remember doing that...
I looked up, a girl with a very long blond plait was sat in front of me. Where had David gone?
To my left, where Abbi was sat, was instead a girl with short, spiky brown hair. On my right, Nessa was gone, to be replaced by a rather plain looking girl with short blond hair.
"Time's up!" Called a very old-looking man who was sat behind a desk at the front of the room. "Rhen, would you mind collecting the test papers up for me?" He said, looking at me.
"Rhen? Hello?"
"Me?" I said, confused. All eyes were on me now.
"Well, you're the only Rhen in this classroom." Laughed the old man. I got up, and collected the test papers from the other students. I recognised none of them, but they were all giving me strange looks. I looked up at the ceiling, it looked like it was made of rubies and black diamonds, like the old temple on the island...
"Rhen, wait up!" Called the girl who had been sat in Abbi's seat. The old man had released us, and I saw that we were in fact in the Phyre Temple.
"Rhe-en!" She caught up to me, "What's with you? You okay? Lina will be here in a minute, she's just checking her answers, the neek."
"Lina?" I said, "I don't even know you, or a 'Lina'"
"Uh, hello? I'm Ozetta, remember?" She was staring at me as though I were insane, and maybe I was. how could I have just transported through time? I'm sure it was time travel, because I was on Phyre Island, but it wasn't in ruins. There were hundreds of people walking around, this was Phyre Island as I'd never seen it.
I suddenly realised how much Ozetta looked like Abbi, the same eyes, same face, same personality, and, when Lina found us, it was the same for her, she was just like Nessa.
"Maybe we should take you home" Lina said uncertainly.
Home?
© Copyright 2008 Lizzard (lizzpop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457968-The-Time-Continuum-Part-Three