*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457662-The-Time-Continuum-Part-Two
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1457662
Part two of my totally awesome story xD
I hated being in the examination room. Who ever thought that a smallish wooden hut could inspire so much fear? Inside where rows of desks for one. I found one between Abbi and Nessa, my best friends, at the back of the classroom.
"You okay, Rains? You look pale." Nessa asked me, she was the smart one of the group, so The Test obviously wasn't bothering her a bit.
"I'm fine," I said, sitting down.
"No you're not." Abbi said. She was the pretty one. Not very bright, but with a good heart. "I'm not either, look," She held out her hand so we could all see that it was shaking.
"I'm not the only one then," I said, managing a smile, " You do realise that-" I broke off;  David Jones had just taken the seat in front of me.
"Hey, Abbi, Nessa. Raine," He smiled, then turned around. I watched the sun reflecting off his golden hair.
"Austin, Raine!" The examiner called, placing a Test paper in front of me.
Oh, God.
Ten minutes later, and I still hadn't started my Test. I had been day dreaming and writing D.J all over my right hand.
Nessa coughed. She saw.
Embarrassed, I blinked and looked down at my paper.
Only it wasn't my paper anymore.
© Copyright 2008 Lizzard (lizzpop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457662-The-Time-Continuum-Part-Two