*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457605-The-Pitch
Rated: 18+ · Other · Thriller/Suspense · #1457605
The pitch for the book.
Richard Airam has been abandoned, left to live a life now as dead as his wife. In his darkness he finds kinship with a man who provides an avenue for revenge. With the help of several others Richard plots to kill God. But as the act draws nearer Richard instead admonishes his intent to the police. Further proof of insanity isn't needed for the authorities to confine Richard to a sanitarium.

Several years later a stranger comes to visit Richard to tell him a story. The stranger, unlike Richard, had taken a life. He relates his time spent in captivity and how what he learned can save the world from the current evil that afflicts it. The stranger explains the end of the story can not be told since it hasn't come to pass. The end must include how and why Richard decided to be the one to save the world. With the help of the stranger, Richard will escape the sanitarium and embark on a journey to combat the evil.

In the end Richard will come to find he is a father, a man capable of forgiving the stranger for killing his wife, and successful in saving the world. As promised, Richard will tell the story that will be read by many, one that will strengthen mankind's hope and faith
© Copyright 2008 Richard Airam (joem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457605-The-Pitch