*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446907-Random-Thoughts
by Resasi
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1446907
Just that. Random thoughts
Musings and sharing those things that made me catch my breath at the resonance they caused within.

A picture, word, or melody that so filled me with delight that I would share it in the hope that you too would delight as I did.

Some moment captured for eternity that encompassed for me a wonder beheld or heard, encapsulated and held in its perfection.

Drifting slowly across the sea of time inexorably parting the being from a moment experienced

Woven strands of thought that together in some small way show the fragment that once created, might remain.


It was a kiss so fleeting, hesitant and shy: but holding a promise that cast a spell out of all proportion to the transitory nature of its passing.

I often consider myself shaped like a jigsaw puzzle piece. Hopefully measuring myself against others in the hope that one day, more parts will touch each other than the often found huge gaps that separate me from the pieces already tried.

Soft, intangible invisible petals of a blood red rose cast into a wind that might carry them to one who waits by the sea for tales.

The wind from the sea tugged gently at the soft lobe of the ear that waited on the shore. Sighed softly, whispered something low, then moved on rewarded by the smile.

Consider the pearl. Lustrous nacreous coats patiently built up around a grain of irritant sand. A thing of beauty created from something that began as aggravation.


Unconditional love is a true rarity that lacks a sting. For love can often be so many other things. Sometimes cruel or jealous; capricious, demanding and often traded. A multiplicity of forms hiding within exquisite flowing enchantment, a thorn to cruelly pierce the unsuspecting heart.

To love, be loved is to the soul as rain to a thirsty plant. We bloom, raise our heads. Feel fulfilled once more.
© Copyright 2008 Resasi (resasi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446907-Random-Thoughts