*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434605-INTO-TEMPTATION-Work-In-Progress
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1434605
With Her Nubile Daughter Home From College, A Lusty Divorcee Has Competition For A Lover!
                                                                                   
INTO TEMPTATION



1.

"When the cat's away..."



         Corded arms flexing, Aaron gripped Erica's round ass tightly and reeled her in

         The woman, her mouth open but silent was being gagged from within by the feel of her wet folds straining around his fat, roughly churning length.  Rolling her hips in that rhythm that drove him crazy, she impaled herself feverishly, consuming Aaron, the world blurring to one glorious haze as she sought her sweet nirvana...

         Placing one small hand on the sweat-slick skin of Aaron's shoulder, Erica steadied herself and arched her back like a crescent moon.  Sliding her free hand down over her lushly curved cheeks, she dipped two fingers into that satiny cleft to stroke the trembling rim of her most intimate place.  Tracing the sensitive ring until she couldn't resist any longer, Erica bit her bottom lip and plunged her index finger knuckle-deep into her ass, a move that made her pussy clutch Aaron's dick like a vise.

         "Nnnnnnggh!" Aaron shouted, loving the sudden contraction.

         "Ooooo...  Ooooo, fuuuuuck," she hissed, sounding off at last.  Beneath her Aaron was watching;  her body quivered, delighting in the dual invasion.  Her breasts, capped by thick nipples and surrounded by halos pale as pink cotton candy, swayed in front of him as she ground downward, desperate for more.  He could feel Erica's syrup oozing down out of her, coating his dick and his sac as she continued torturing her asshole, stabbing her slim fingers in and out like she had another man taking her from behind. 

         And then, with a spasm, she came.  Erica howled with a pleasure untranslatable to Aaron or any man, something much deeper than the release of tension, of pressure.  The build up was like trying to bottle a hurricane, trying to contain what couldn't be contained and then the bottle breaks, feeling like...like a million butterflies set free at once, the sensations radiating outward from her belly increasing in pulse like all those fluttering wings.  She flew with them, hair wild, eyes closed, breathlessly singing that song of joy only the satisfied knew the lyrics to.

         But Aaron wasn't finished with her, not even close.  Still gripping her hips, dark fingers digging into her pale skin, he began pumping harder, the blunt, bloated head of his chocolate shaft plowing her depths as he worked toward an explosion of his own.  Erica was with him.  Barely off the tremors of her climax, she began bucking and twisting with a newfound energy, looking to get everything she could from their lusty fusion.  Her clit pressed against the root of Aaron's dick while he--- glistening with her creamy goodness--- disappeared over and over, their bodies smacking together louder and louder.

         Countering every plunge of his rod with another into her asshole, Erica felt her fingers being sucked like she'd offered them to an infant.  It was DELICIOUS, every nasty, whorish bit of it.  Within this bliss Erica cast out her lingering doubts on continuing this affair with Aaron.  God, this man...!  It...it just felt too fucking good to stop.  So fucking good being so fucking bad.

         Leaning forward, she smothered Aaron's face in the valley between her soft, gently-sloping breasts, delighting in the feel of his full lips against her sweaty skin.  Her nipples tingled as they brushed over the coarse stubble of his jaw.  That feeling got replaced by one more intense: the feel of him biting and sucking alternately one nipple then the other, something that made her cling tighter to him, crying for more.  Aaron upped his tempo, his sac bloated and heavy, demanding his own release.

         Having been with Aaron long enough to know his rhythms, Erica understood the change in gear.  It was past time she felt today's milky delivery but if she was going to get it where she wanted she was going to have to act fast.

         "Ooooo...  Ooooo, yesssss baby..." she moaned, flattening against him and biting his ear.  "Damn that feels so good...so good.  Aaron, my ass...in my ass, Aaron, please!" Erica sat up, staring down into Aaron's eyes as he slowed and stopped thrusting. 

         The request didn't linger for long.

         "You hot bitch," Aaron said, hands sliding off her hips.  Her bright eyes looked like honey with sunlight shining through and as she licked her lips, wetting them, he felt his dick twitch reflexively inside her.  He couldn't have denied Erica anything now if he'd wanted to.  "Roll over," he told her.  "NOW."

         Erica lifted one leg and eased off of Aaron, ticking off each veiny inch as she felt him slide free of her.  "Damn, if God had given you two of those, I'd never have to change positions."

         Aaron grinned like a wolf scenting a meal.  "If God had given me two of these, you'd be dead by now,"  he said, curling his fingers around the slippery base of his dick, choking it off.  It didn't take her long to move onto her knees beside him, elbows resting on the edge of the couch, her ass poised and waiting for what she'd just begged for.  "That's good," he said, lining up.  "Just.  Like. THAT."

         Kneeling behind Erica, one broad hand on her soft ass the other guiding his dick towards its luscious target, Aaron had no idea how much longer he had.  Erica stared back over her shoulder, transfixed by the sight of Aaron moving closer until she could feel the head of his dick wedging slowly into her, her asshole surrendering to the irresistible pressure.

         Releasing his dick, Aaron took Erica again by the hips and held her in place, watching as he sank slowly, smoothly into the tight canal, disappearing between her widely spread ass cheeks.

         "Aaaah...  AAAAAAHHHHH," Erica groaned, feeling like someone was  jamming a bat up her ass.  "Ooooo...  FUCK!  Damn baby...  Hurt it, hurt that ass, hurt it right..."

         Unable to resist, Aaron let himself go; no longer worried about being gentle, he plundered her straining asshole savagely, the cum burning in his nuts desperate to be free.  He listened to Erica screaming and groaning for more, felt her rocking back harder and harder, their sex echoing in the room until there was no other sound to hear.  With abandon Erica surrendered and with the same absence of restraint Aaron conquered her taking everything she had promised him was his.

         "FUUUUHHHHHHHK...!"  He grunted, stabbing in long, hard strokes, his nuts slapping against the lips of her pussy.
 
         Erica just whimpered, trembling, overwhelmed by the way she was feeling while her body moved with a mind of its own.  Aaron slid a hand up, tangling his fingers in her silky blond hair then tugging hard until he could see her eyes.  Erica's yelp of surprise faltered in her throat when she met his stare, trapped both by his hands and his intensity.

         "You love this, baby...?"

         "Yuh...yesss.  Yes, baby, damn I do...I love it!" Erica purred, rolling her hips for emphasis.  "Hot...hot dick---your hot dick stuffed in my...in my---UNHH---in my aaaaaassssssssssss." 

         Aaron let her head go and she bucked back against him, hard, her velvet tunnel on fire.  He was tearing her up, splitting her wide and all she could do was hold on and keep begging for more like she might never have another chance like this again.

         Feeling that familiar tingle at the base of his spine, that sudden shift and tightening of his sac, Aaron knew it was time. 

         "Aahhhhh...oooo SHIT, here it is!  Here it IS!" 

         "Oooo yes, yesss!  FUCK!  Please please please PLEASE, baby, fill me up, fill me up, fill me up!  I want you to...need you to,"  Erica sang out before biting her lower lip and buckling down, waiting for the lightning to strike.

         Grunting like a charging bull, Aaron gripped her hips and jammed deep, exploding like the A-bomb, his dick spitting ropes of foamy cum into that place Erica had never shared with her ex.  His eruption was spasmodic, violent surges of pent-up need repainting Erica's trembling walls in pearly white.  She was flooded, flooded until her asshole could hold no more and cum was bubbling out around his shaft, milky rivulets streaming down the insides of her thighs.

         Erica was spent; breathing labored, head drooping, her ass was still high and gripping Aaron's dick like she never wanted to let go.

         "Wow," he finally managed, slowing to a stop.  "Fuck, that was great, baby,"  Aaron exhaled and eased back, slowly pulling his shaft from between Erica's cheeks until he heard---felt?--- the wet pop when he cleared that snug ring. 

         "Mmmmnnnh," Erica moaned, falling forward.  "That really hit the spot, baby."

         "Which one?"

         "ALL of them," Erica purred, curling up like a happy kitten.

         Aaron stroked her thigh as he settled back, his dick heavy and wet between his legs.  "We haven't gone at it like that in a while..."

         "I know, damn do I know."

         "So...something up?"

         "You forgot?" Erica began, rolling over to face him.  "Nikki is coming home for the summer, baby, I'm going to have my style cramped with my little girl here so I needed to get a good dose beforehand.  At least until we can work out another place to...meet."

         "Wow, I did forget; time really has flown."

         "Don't remind me.  You have another nine years before your boys are ready to go to college, my baby is already out of the nest."

         "Hey, my knuckleheads could go tomorrow if there was a college to take them!"

         "If they left tomorrow you would miss them like crazy and you know it.  They Love you, you're a great father.  You know, after her father left, I think Nikki kind of adopted you.  Like a surrogate father.  I guess I got lucky, having you around was good for the both us."

         Aaron shook his head. "Don't grant me sainthood yet, I did have...ulterior motives."

         "Ulterior?  That's the sexiest word you can come up with for me?"

         "I feel less guilty---"

         Erica stared at Aaron, sliding her hand down along his chest.  "Don't.  You aren't guilty, baby.  He was gone a long time before he finally walked out the door.  That wasn't about you, it wasn't about you and me."

         "Yeah?"

         "Yeah."  She kissed his arm and snuggled in closer, drowsy in the aftermath of her needed release.

         Aaron let her doze in peace while in silence, his mind turned and turned.  Nikki was coming home.  He had almost thought he couldn't imagine anything feeling much better than what he'd just enjoyed but now...now other memories were competing. 

         Nikki...  Nikki was coming home.

 

                                                                            
*****




         After unpacking the second of her two suitcases, Nikki sat on the edge of her bed and looked around her room.  Her mother hadn't made any changes to it but somehow it seemed smaller to her.  Strange considering her dorm room back at college wasn't much bigger and she had to share it with another girl.  Maybe just being away from home for almost a year was enough to make things look different.  Maybe she'd just grown.  Her freshman year had been crazy; full of changes, tons of work, and all the new experiences that were attached to being away from everything familiar. 

         Now it was done; her finals were behind her, she was in the top third of her class and after all that hard work here was her first summer break and she was, literally, broke.  She hadn't had the money to get away to any of the places a lot of her new friends were going to.  Her mom wasn't rich and Nikki was going to school on a combination of grants and loans so for 'Break---at least this year---home was going to be it.

         Stretching backward across her bed, Nikki stared up at the  blades of her ceiling fan.  She wondered as she watched them turn lazily above what she was going to do for money over the vacation.  One thing she knew for certain was that even though this was supposed to be time off, she needed to get a job right away.  But doing what?  The last job she'd had before leaving for school---which seemed an unlikely choice of occupation now---was babysitting.  Nikki almost laughed out loud at herself remembering how she'd monopolized the babysitting 'industry' in her neighborhood back during her sophomore, junior and senior years of high school.  Everyone nearby with kids had her number and frequently called to get her to cover for them for dinner dates, appointments, late nights at work, whatever.  Nikki knew her mom liked her working as often as she did because in her mind it was also keeping her out of the kind of trouble "inexperienced" girls could get into so easily.  Inexperienced...riiiiiiiiight, if she were inexperienced now she couldn't wait to see what "experienced" felt like.

         Inwardly, she laughed again: what her Mom didn't know wouldn't hurt her...

         Nikki considered the situation more.  There must still be plenty of families around with younger, school-age children--- even toddlers---and if she could connect with enough of them she might end up making pretty good money.  Suddenly, being a college student babysitting for cash didn't seem so odd an idea.  Besides, she was old enough now to refer to it as "child care", babysitting was for kids.  Maybe she could even list herself as "Nanny Nikki".  With a smile she started ticking off a list of families she had worked for before college, familiarity would make them prime targets to contact first ...



                                                                      
*****



         "Nikki!  Well, look who went and grew into a woman!  You haven't even been away at college a year yet..."  Nikki blushed and smiled as she followed Mrs. Waters into their living room.  The echo of her twin sons talking trash to one another as they played a video game filled the air, punctuated by the sounds of digital mayhem.

         "Man, Jay, you so weak you need t' jus' give up right now."

         "Don't even try it, Damon, this is your first time on level eight and I already got past it to thirteen before."

         "Aww shut up, you got to thirteen on one-player!  Now you playin' me an' you know you gonna lose cuz you soft."

         "Hater."

         "Damon, Jay, I told you about all that noise already.  Keep it up and that game is going in the trash, you hear me?"

         "Yes ma'am," the two said in unison, never turning away from the TV or pausing in their play. 

         "Wow, they've gotten big," Nikki commented, looking at the two boys squatting on the floor.

         "Just turned nine last month; they look like they're twelve and eat up everything in the house."  She shook her head, smiling.  "That's their father in them, the size and the mouth."

         Nikki agreed, thinking about Mrs. Waters' husband, Aaron, and the last time she'd seen him.  It had been last summer, at the going away barbecue Nikki's mother had thrown for her.  Though it seemed like last week it was already a year past.  It was last May, the week after her high school graduation. 

         An independent contractor with his own deck and patio business, Aaron worked hard for his family and had always been friendly.  He seemed to make his wife, Renee, very happy.  And Mrs. Waters was right, her husband Aaron was a tall, strong, solidly built man and his twin sons looked like they were--- even at this young age--- following right in his genetic footprints.

         Mind continuing to wander, Nikki let the thoughts and images of Aaron blend into other memories, specifically how his chest and arms had felt when he had hugged her goodbye...  He'd seemed so different to her that day, something in how he spoke and looked at her.  Something was different about him, different about the hug. 

         Or maybe it was her...? 

         Whatever, the physical contact had made her...respond.  She was so distracted that before the end of the party she had to retreat to her bedroom for some needed privacy.  Barely getting her bedroom door locked she stabbed three fingers between the tightly clinging lips of her young pussy.  Grinding the heel of her hand urgently against her plump clit, she writhed as she dug deep inside herself.  Nikki had to smother her face in her pillows to muffle the gasping cries that accompanied that savage climax.  She had shuddered a long time before her body began, at last, to relax while the pillow she had hugged between her thighs was soaked generously with her wet sugar.

         God, where was all this coming from?  She'd let her mind get completely lost in that memory, all the while Renee had been giving instructions and explaining what to do with the boys for the rest of the night.  Slowly Nikki tuned back in, grateful Aaron's wife hadn't noticed she wasn't paying attention.  Nikki wasn't about to confess her daydream's content and did her best to think of the right now.

         Thoughts of Aaron could wait...until Renee was gone.

         "Their dinner is in the oven and there's more than enough in there for all three of you. Aaron said he'll probably eat with the crew before he comes home so don't worry if there is none left, just help yourself."

         Nikki watched Renee turn the oven down to its keep warm setting before she turned to face her, at last taking a break from her---until then---perpetual motion. 

         "You know, I look at you and am glad I have sons.  Aaron and I would be scared to death having a daughter as pretty as you away at school.  Aaron would never get any sleep and I'd be stopping him from killing boys and burying them in pieces out back."

         "Thanks, Mrs. Waters."  Nikki blushed again, her cheeks---lightly dusted with freckles---tingeing pink at the compliment.  Compliments weren't anything new for Nikki lately but she still hadn't gotten very good at handling the attention.  It was especially flattering coming from Renee, who had been born blessed with everything men loved in women.  Nikki's inexperience was because she hadn't gotten much practice being flattered when she was younger.  She hadn't been much to look at through most of school, just blond, pale and skinny.  At the end of her junior year in high school all that had changed because she--- her body--- had begun changing.  Nikki filled out over that summer in ways she never would have imagined, surprised by the way some wishes came true.  Jeans she thought she'd be wearing for a long time didn't fit anymore because she now had such a full, peach-shaped ass and beautifully flared hips.  Up above, her breasts had also risen to the occasion by two bra sizes, from mosquito bites to generous handfuls and now instead of never being looked at, her only issue was people not looking at her face.  While she could not compete with her Mother or Renee in cup size, Nikki pridefully knew her ass was an altogether different matter.  Guys who hadn't thought twice about her found themselves staring whenever she passed, not being able to get enough of her new look.  Yeah, if any one thing had done it, it had definitely been her ass.  And black guys had seemed especially appreciative, one even asking how Snow White had changed into J-Lo!

         That newfound interest---the newfound lust she inspired---had made her feel awkward as Hell then.  She remembered many days wishing she could pop back into the body of the skinny girl nobody noticed.  By the time she arrived on campus for her Freshman year she had gotten a better handle on that bit of insecurity.  Being envied by girls she used to envy had helped a lot with that adjustment.

           Maybe that was what she'd thought was different in Aaron, he'd always called her pretty, made her feel pretty before she had blossomed and wasn't ridiculous about her looks after.  He handled his approval respectfully, better than the boys drooling in school who were just stupid and horny.  Aaron was...Aaron was a man, a real man in every way that should matter.    Nikki shook the thought off and tried to remember Aaron was nearly old enough to be her father and had been friends with her Mother since before her actual father had left.

         "I guess its easier for me since I don't have a Dad around to get freaked out.  It could have been rough but me and my Mom ended up being better friends when my father left...we're cool." 

         Real cool, in a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of way.  Yeah, she had grown up, and along with her woman's build she'd ended up with some intensely grown-up appetites...



                                                                               
{ Unfinished, More To Come...}
© Copyright 2008 Onyx: a PURPLE MANIAC! (onyxgemini22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434605-INTO-TEMPTATION-Work-In-Progress