*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428300-JamJams-Life
by JamJam
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Tragedy · #1428300
JamJam's Life the story of the lost
JamJam (whose real name will never be mentioned) is a writer. She was born and raised in one town and has yet to fully see the world. JamJam is one of my closest friends and the talent she posesses is limitless. She has a passion for the world and for people (boys of course! she is a teenager) but what I had just recently found out was that she also possesed a darker view of life I never thought could come from her. JamJam is Catholic and she loves God and Jesus with all her heart, not to mention the countless Saints. She comes from a stable family who also have a passion for religion. Sounds like a great life yeah? WRONG! They say you can never judge a book by its cover and I believe that rule was invented for JamJam. After to losing her Aunt to a drug overdose I began to see her life for what it truly was, suppressive. The suppesser? Her mother a.k.a C1 (c stands for controller). C1 controls JamJam like no other. If you ever thought your mom was strict wait until you see this lady in action. JamJam cannot pick out her clothes, her homecoming dresses looked like something a 50 year old would wear to church, she is not allowed to wear any kind of make up, and her music is so censered I'm not even sure she evens knows the words to the most popular songs out there. Some of the things I mentioned seem pretty normal right? Sure some mothers don't want their children to wear makeup but somehow in someway in JamJam's case its different. JamJam has a lust for life, she's bright and she's always smiling but with her mothers overpowering "thereness" JamJam just can't live like she wants to and it kills her. I've seen JamJam's writings. They're powerful and deep and when she writes them she bears her soul. Her mother will never truly know the pain and hurt JamJam went through with her Aunt's death. She was lost and angry and thinking of suicide yet nobody noticed. Had I been more mature I may have been able to pick up on it but I wasn't. JamJam never wnt through with her suicide thoughts but she's hurting and her writings show it. JamJam inspired me to write, I do this for her, my friend.
© Copyright 2008 JamJam (monkidigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428300-JamJams-Life