*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423294-How-it-starts
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Adult · #1423294
V. rough first draft - beginning sexual exploration. Not that graphic - it's not smut!!
Once the depravity has started, it becomes clear the only way to keep being stimulated is to turn up the heat so to speak.  It begins with the sex being a little kinky - a nibbled nipple here, or a light tap on the bottom there.  Soon you need these to stay in the moment, if you're not being sprayed with a stream of urine then you're begging to feel that fist around your throat squeezing squeezing. So now I'm left with the question "what next?"  We've experienced things that would embarrass most 'decent folk.'  If our friends knew the extent of our sexual adventures they would be quite appalled. It still amazes me how quickly things progressed from the mundane to the exotic, from the exotic to the disgusting. 

When I first commenced my sexual awakening I was so unknowledgeable, so pure of heart and body.  My first encounter left me lying belly-up and sore, codfish-like in my demeaner.  A small amount of blood stained the fresh sheets (this boy still lived with his mother, at seventeen we were both still quite used to our parents taking charge of such mundane things like washing sheets); and a malicious sneer lined his mouth.  "have you ever had sex before?" he asked smirking with the answer he already knew.  I was so young, so accomodating, and really that never changed.  I remember once he had a crumb on his lip, and while we were kissing I ate the crumb so it would no longer be a threat to our osculation.  Fast forward a decade and now I find myself performing fellatio whilst holding my breath, so as not to smell my partner's unwashed and stenchful genitals.  I wonder if it is all humans that try so very hard to please their partners, or if it is only me.  From the eternal struggle of the remote control ownership, to our antics in the bedroom, my partner always ends up on top. 
© Copyright 2008 mexicanpony (mexicanpony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1423294-How-it-starts