*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418517-Can-You-Hear-Me-Now-pt-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1418517
Continued erotic adventures in a Pittsburgh Apartment
Laura's skin goose bumped, she was surprised he knew her name. Suddenly she found all eyes on her and fidgeted on the bed staring at the floor to avoid eye-to-eye contact.

"Zizi please play Top. Yummi go clean Laura up."

Yummi felt slighted now. Richie sometime made the women perform for him, and again Zizi would play the Mistress role Yummi yearned for.

"Yummi when you finished cleaning up Laura, you may leather up also."

This information invigorated Yummi and she grabbed the taller Laura by the hair and shoved her down the hallway towards the bathroom.

There was an armchair; for Richie's use only; next to the bedroom window. He walked over took a seat and waited to watch the women perform for him.

Zizi stripped and walked to the closet, to pick out her outfit. She selected a white silk blouse, a tight knee length leather skirt; charcoal in color; black crotch-less panty hoses, and a pair of wicked stiletto heeled boots. She laid the clothes on the bed and went to the bathroom.

Zizi found the other two women preparing themselves in the small bathroom. The smell of nail polish remover filled her nostrils. She grabbed a jar of cold cream off the sink's counter and removed her heavy make-up with cotton balls, before squeezing past the others and climbing into the tub. Turning the knobs she adjusted the water temperature before starting the shower. Yummi was sitting on the toilet with Laura facing her. Her hands were covered in non menthol shaving cream, which she was slathering on Laura's pubic area. Laura wore a cold cream mask and stood with her hands placed on top her head and her legs spread; she already had the cream applied to her underarms and legs. Yummi inspected her handiwork and wiped her hand on a towel. She pulled off her sneakers and socks. She stepped one foot up on to the rim of the tub and stopped. Looking over her shoulder she said, "Stay just like that, I'll call when I'm ready for you." She removed the scrunchie, head whipped her long hair loose and joined Zizi.

Zizi was moving a soapy bath cloth over her full figure, her eyes were closed but she felt Yummi nearby. The young girl placed her hand on Zizi's and begin slipping the cloth from Zizi's grasp, lathering the redhead. Softly moaning Zizi raised her arms offering access to her body. Although she was only half Zizi's age Yummi, was the actual alpha female in the relationship. She wished Richie would realize it, but until he did, she would manipulate things by topping from the bottom. Humming while she worked, Yummi made slow soapy circles over the woman's neck, shoulders and breast. Squatting down she took extra time between the woman's warm soft thighs, before peeling the tender pink labia open with the fingers of her free hand, and wiping the sudsy cloth; with feathery touch; along the length of the sensitive furrow. Yummi looked up as she gently soaped Zizi, and smiled to her when Zizi's lips parted and quivered, as her clit was pulled taunt and the sensitive tip bathed. For several minutes Zizi was lost to the girl's skilled touch, her excitement flowing freely. Then Yummi still humming touch her mouth the freshly scrubbed landing a strip above Zizi's vulva, producing a yelp of surprise and pleasure from Zizi.

Standing up suddenly, Yummi slapped Zizi's ass; hard.

"Okay that's enough for you, better go get ready."

"Damn you, I was getting ready to cum you little tease, you owe me", Zizi whined as she got out the tub and grabbed her towel. She ran her eyes up and down Laura, and smiled knowing what awaited the young woman.

As Laura waited her skin began to itch where cream had been applied. Yummi waited until she had lathered and rinsed herself twice before calling out for the new girl.

"You, get in here now!" Yummi called out finally, "Bring the bath cloth I left in the sink."

Laura grabbed the cloth and quickly got in the tub.

"Stand back there until I say you can rinse yourself off."

Yummi stepped closer holding a curved woman's razor and with swift smooth strokes Laura's under arms and legs were shorn hairless. Yummi polished off the tangle of Laura's bushy mons in the same fashion, before leisurely shaving the more critical area.
As the razor's keen edge slid along the edge of Laura sex cleaning off the fine hairs where skin transitioned the something much more delicate, Laura moaned involuntarily during the scary yet pleasing caress. Her freshly exposed skin tingled as her senses were heightened by exhilaration, while she admired her newborn smooth vagina, Yummi ran her hand between Laura legs and her fingers stroked the now bald skin. She pulled and rolled Laura's flesh spurring a yelp from the harsh treatment, as inspected the sensitive folds and wrinkles like butcher would a prime cut of meat. Then she the grabbed the wash cloth from Laura and gave her a brisk scrubbing from head to toe. Satisfied Laura was completely clean; she hooked her pinky into Laura's clit ring, and both still dripping wet went to the bedroom for Master's approval.

While he waited for the women to prepare themselves, Richie decided to prepare himself. He went to the kitchen; where he now kept the offending pills and took one of them. He took a pill knowing that the full effect would take about twenty minutes; which solved the mystery of why he was sporting wood in his morning classes each morning for no apparent reason. He picked up a bottle of water and returned to the bedroom. In the bedroom he removed the items on the small coffee table next to his chair, and placed the table a few paces in front of his chair.

Zizi returned first, Richie saw her sitting at the vanity; wrapped in a towel; and brushing her wet hair into a tight bun. She then dressed slowly, knowing Richie was watching her. Once dressed she applied bright scarlet lipstick. She turn to Richie did a turn as if she was modeling and waited for the response.

"You look great! What will your use on her?"

"What ever you suggest."

"I think something with a nice snap, perhaps a paddle or crop."

"Hmm, a crop sounds good." Zizi went to the cedar wardrobe and selected an implement that was more suited for a Clydesdale, but was used with regularity, on her.

Following Yummi back to the bedroom, Laura noticed the welted red skin on the petite girl's buttocks and legs. Laura suddenly saw the abuse she would be subjected to and felt chills go up her spine. Entering the bedroom she saw Richie seated by the window, and Zizi standing beside him, holding what looked like a stick tipped with a black credit card. The stick was actually a bamboo rod with a leather grip, and a rectangular head of stiff leather.

Richie noticed the two women and thought his zipper was going to break. They looked sexy as hell naked, dripping wet, and Laura being led by Yummi and her improvised leash.

"She's all yours Zizi." Said Richie, while lecherously stroked the lump in his trousers

Before Zizi could take charge; Yummi gave Laura a hard open hand slap on the ass. Being caught off guard Laura howled and grabbed the burning bun, wincing.

"Turn around and spread your cheeks", Zizi ordered.

Laura did as instructed and presented her bottom to her "Master". To further the degradation, she was made to pull apart her pouting sex lips and show Rich what belonged to him now.

"That's right show Master what he will be enjoy whenever he wants it." Spit Zizi emphasis on "whenever" and "wants"

Zizi clucked her tongue softly, while teasing the crops tip back and forth on the wet buttocks. Laura whimpered and flinched in anticipation, sure that a blow was going to land each time Zizi paused the crop's movement, before continuing the mental torment. Then finally Zizi lifted the implement, and brought it back down smartly.

"Owww..." Laura cried out as her hands moved to cover the reddening skin.

"Alright that's enough showing off...you little tramp, kneel on the table with your bottom up and head down, now!"

It didn't sound like a request and Laura positioned herself facing away from Richie, on her knees and elbows with her forehead touching low table's top. The table smelled like the soap oil Yummi used to polish it, Laura inhaled a deeply and held it, waiting for Zizi to begin.

Richie took a sip of his water as Zizi peppered Laura's upturned buttocks with a flurry of moderate force blows. The quick popping smacks made Yummi turn around to look at the action as she dressed herself. The warm rush began between her legs and spread outward, causing her nipples to turn pebble hard. Laura was still trying to hold her breath to keep from crying out, she was red faced and shaking from the effort. Zizi wanted to hear cries of pain and landed several hard smacks on the back of Laura's thighs. Laura burst like a bubble from the change of target.

"Oww oh please, wait...wait...wait..." Laura whined breathlessly. She twisted around still in the kneeling position, in an attempt to block the blows with her right hand. Zizi smiling maliciously popped Laura's grasping hand and made it retreat from the crop's hot sting. Richie was enjoying the sight of Laura flailing vainly, face covered in twisted strands of hair as her head bounced and scrubbed on the table top, her feet kicking and a white-knuckle grip with her left hand on tabletops edge to keep from sliding off the smooth polished surface.

Yummi finished dressing into a leather outfit of short shorts and backless vest, matched with lace up above the knee high-heeled boots. Watching with great interest she sat on the bed, she could hardly wait to get her chance with Laura, but wasn't sure what she would do; yet.

Zizi was fully in charge of the situation now. She was landing blows quickly up and down the length of Laura thighs. She broke the freaky girl and was taking full advantage. Laura shrieked and begged wildly as the snapping stings kept landing. Twice she slipped off the table. The first time her left knee slid over the edge, the second her gripping hand slipped off, both times she crashed hard on to the floor and had to scramble back into position. The speed of her recovery displayed her enthusiasm of the proceedings. She soon stopped trying to block the blows with her hand, but occasionally with ankles crossed her heels flew up to press against her buttocks, to block the crop when an especially hard lash landed, but she loved having all the attention she was getting.

Richie no longer tried to restrain himself; and loosened his trousers to free the painfully stiffness, evidence of his extreme arousal. The pill and woman had bloated his flesh into a gnarly mass of gorged blood vessels resembling a relief map of a river and its tributaries. Zizi and Laura were to busy to notice, but Yummi eyed the mast jutting up from his lap. She watched it quiver and bob when his muscles twitched with excitement. She herself was clenching and releasing muscles and had enjoyed an orgasm sitting there on the bed from all the stimuli surrounding her. She jumped suddenly on the bed, shocked from an unexpected tickle. Unknowingly she had been sitting on Laura's cell phone; which Richie set to vibrate to silence the bother some device. She slipped the phone into her shorts, and let the strong intermittent buzz course through her hips until it ceased.

Zizi by now had her fill, and lightly feathered the lash's tip over Laura lips and cheeks. Laura groan for more but it was not coming anytime soon. Zizi reached to grab a fistful of hair and pulled Laura's head back until the girl eyes met hers.

"So did you enjoy it?"

"Yes"

A sharp blow and a verbal admonishment from Zizi was all it took for Laura to respond correctly

"Yes ma'am, I enjoyed it. Please give me more."

"Later, maybe, you needy little tramp." Hissed Zizi pushing Laura's head back down.

Yummi stepped up to replace Zizi. She held in her hands leather shackles connected by black nylon straps. Moving quickly, she forced Laura's hands behind her back and cuffed them then she did her ankles, by pulling the straps drew the left foot toward the right wrist until it pressed against her butt, repeated by the process on the other leg.

"Lift your hips", Yummi commanded and Laura raised her hips several inches off the table. Yummi yanked and pulled Laura's waist and hips positioning Laura into a human tripod, her head forming one leg, and her knees forming the others. Laura whimpered on the table, as her muscles started aching from the bridged position she was in.

"Well done Yummi, she appears to be expertly hog tied. Now make that little piggy squeal" Richie commented from his chair. Zizi sat on the right hand arm of his chair. Her left arm was laid across Richie's shoulders while her right hand reached down and found her fingers unable to completely encompass the appendage she was massaging.

Yummi ran her fingertips over the beaten skin on Laura's buttocks and thighs, impressed that Laura made no sound, even though Yummi knew the flesh was sore from the heat she felt radiating. Yummi licked her fingers and reached between Laura's legs. Pressing her index finger against Laura's clit she rubbed it briefly. Laura squirmed from the unexpected sensations, she tried to extend her body but the restraints held her fast in the tortured position. She screamed from the absolute helplessness in escaping the stimulation that was almost too intense to enjoy. Yummi snatch a handful of hair and pulled Laura's head back, lifting her head off the table, then she bent to get right in her face she spoke.

"Stop all that screaming little sluts can only scream when getting fucked. So shut up!"

Richie and Zizi were both surprised by Yummi's aggressive behavior. Now she had a victim and she was putting on quite a show.

Yummi lowered Laura's head back down on to the tabletop. Stepping up on to the table she took a squatting position behind Laura. Forcing her booted feet into the crook formed between Laura's thighs and up turned calves, and then pushed outwards spread Laura like a wishbone, while pulling back on the straps binding the shackles like reins. The movement exaggerated the already cruel position. Laura screamed in agony as her arms were pulled back unnaturally bowing her spine and her knee began to feel like they would pop. Like a Jockey in the home stretch Yummi rode Laura.

"You need my crop sweetie?" Zizi asked from the arm of Richie's chair while she petted the fat shaft; she wondered if she could I jack him off before he wanted to fuck."

"No thanks, I don't need a thing."

With her left hand Yummi reached to penetrate Laura. She was glad to find the woman wet and slippery. The bouncing motion moved her index and middle finger back and forth in Laura.

"Ohh my can you two hear that?" Yumi asked Richie and Zizi when she heard Laura's sopping sex make the wet slurps and sloshing sounds.

They continued in this position for another minute. Yummi slipped her feet back onto the table top and released the strap; realizing that Laura could only take so much. Being released from the painful pressure pleased Laura and she sobbed thanks to Yummi.

As she stood up on the table straddling Laura, Yummi felt a buzz in her shorts.

"Shit", she cried, pulling the small phone out to read the screen. "Is Janey your girlfriend or something, she won't stop calling?

"No...Just a friend." Croaked Laura, as she weakly moved her limbs in their limited range trying to get some circulation back and relieve the pain.

Yummi pushed the button to answer and spoke rapidly at the phone as she held it like a microphone in front her mouth.

"Call me back in a minute and keep calling until I answer you."

"What, hello, Laura?" Was all the tiny voice on the phone could say before Yummi ended the call.

"You two ever have phone sex?" Yummi asked as she stepped off the table , walking over to the nightstand beside her bed.

Laura groaned and shook her head in reply.

"I expect an answer."

"No Ma'am."

"Well you're going to have some now, and there's nothing you can do to stop it."

"I can't...please it's not like that...I won't, I won't talk.

"Whoever said you had too." Taunted Yummi removing a condom from its foil and rolling it over the phone, knotting the open end she sealed the phone in a latex skin. Yummi then placed the phone against Laura's wetness and pushed half of it into the soft yielding flesh.

Laura now realized what was happening and tried to roll away. Two sharp smacks on her ass made her stop fighting. Ignoring the tears welling up in Laura's eyes, Yummi used her index finger to fully insert the devise, she pressed until the small opening of the wet orifice closed back over the phone. Even though the phone was less then four inches long, Laura's felt completely stuffed, and she began flexing her muscles to try and push the phone out.

"Yummi...is that safe? Asked Zizi.

"I guess so she's using protection."

Richie laughed at the remark, as he watched Laura continue to squirm and fidget as she worked her abdominal muscles attempting to expel the object inside of her, but like a square peg wedged in a round hole it held fast.

"I don't know, it may shock her or..." Zizi was cut off in mid-sentence, when Laura shrieked and seemed to have seizure.

"I think Janey just reached out and touched someone", stated Yummi flatly.

Laura stiffened and jerked violently on the tabletop. She bucked until her right knee came off the table and she tumbled her over onto the floor. There lying on her side, she continued to spasm until the phone's vibrations stopped. She gasped sucking huge breathes, and then the carnage started again. Her back arched dramatically and her bound arms and legs flexed mighty attempting to break her restraints.

"Oh fuck! Please make it stop, make it stop, make it stop..." She cried and pleaded for the sensations to end until the phone went dormant again.

It didn't stay that way long, before she was internally assailed once more. After several calls she found out her only defense against the inescapable torture was contract her vaginal walls against the phone for as long as possible. This was not long at all because when she contracted her muscles the vibrations seem to channel through her g-spot into her clitoris. Several times she demonstrated squirting her abilities she did not realize she possessed, when her muscles failed from fatigue. The device sent rapid vibrations like waves through her body from head to toe once she stopping fighting. Again and again the muted buzzing coming from inside her was prelude to her cries. The vibrations were too much to bear, like being tickled you enjoy it, but you want it to stop.

The absolute wickedness of the situation excited them all. Zizi was on her knees using of her hands to press her large breasts around Richie's rod. He moaned from the pleasure of her softness enveloping his burning flesh. Yummi took a position on squatting over Laura's head. She reached down with her left hand to grab a fistful of purple hair which she used to twist Laura's face upwards, so she could sit on the screaming mouth and smother any carnal screams with her leather covered bottom. The torment of the poor new girl lasted until she was physically spent, and while yelling into Yummi's crotch she fainted from exhaustion.

Taking notice of what happen Yummi came, again. The combined feeling of smothering screams and licks Laura gave her bottom between calls melted Yummi. Not that Laura was skilled at pussy licking, but the fact that Yummi caused the screams and was commanding the girl to tongue bath her shorts. Now the most audible sound in the bedroom was a gurgled gagging made by Zizi. Her head bobbing up and down in Richie's lap giving him a sloppy wet hummer, which she hoped it would be enough to avoid a painful pounding. Yummi herself was weak from multiple orgasms and leaned d over the body beneath her, and lazily slipped two fingers into the Laura to retrieve the phone. Laura's creamy juices flowed out, and smeared on her inner thighs. She groaned groggily as Yummi's had slide a third wriggling finger inside the soft chute before she could retrieve the phone, which immediately buzzed in her hand.

Yummi looked at rubber sheathed phone covered in cum and pressed the button to take the call, without putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello, who is this?" she asked knowing full well who was calling. "I'm sorry I can't seem to hear you." She laughed softly.

"Has she had enough?" Said the voice on the phone.

"What did you say?" A surprised Yummi questioned the speaker, then strained to here the response.

"Has...she...had...enough?"

"What do you mean?" Yummi asked as the hair on the back of her neck began to stand up.

There were three loud bangs on the wall between apartments. Yummi, Zizi and Richie all turned toward the noise.

"Can you hear me now?" Shouted a woman on the other side of the wall.

Yummi moved the phone closer to her ear and spoke into it, "Oh my god how...how long have you been there?

"Long enough to know I wouldn't be putting that phone to my ear, Sweetie. I want to come over...open the door.

Richie, and Zizi, looked at Yummi with questioning looks on their faces they waited for her to explain.

It's her friend; she was listening and wants to come over".

Zizi looked at Richie, then Yummi, "Another one? Why can't they rent some damn porn?"

Yummi looked at Richie, and he motioned with his Head to the door. "You don't minded sharing do you?" He asked looking at Zizi.

The question was not really a question, but she quickly rationalized that the woman would be a fine candidate for impalement on the cock she was holding, and so she smiled sweetly and teased him with her tongue.

Yummi went to the door and opened it, expecting to walked over and get Janey. She jumped back startled to find the woman already standing there.

"Mmmm you must be Yummy?

"Yummi.", she was corrected,

"I'll be the judge of that. I've been waiting to come over for a while."

Yummi stepped aside and let the woman in. She thought to herself, "This weekend is going to be one hell'ava entry in my journal", as she closed the door.

The End?
© Copyright 2008 Bizsmith (bizsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1418517-Can-You-Hear-Me-Now-pt-II