*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409111-Alexandra-and-the-Amythest-chapter-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1409111
chapter two...writers block work in progrss
"Where is it you insulent pig?" screamed Namos.

Neal made a strong rebuttal, "I will never tell! You cannot make me!"

The two sat in a desolate obliesque. Locked face to face is a battle of wills. Neal had been restrained with chains. They were attached to the ceiling and had just enough tension to raise him off the ground where only the ends of his shoes could touch the ground. Blood ran down his arms and chest from the hardened steel slashing against his skin. His legs were bound with shackles sealed firmly to the ground to keep him from mounting any type of offensive.

Namos stood next to him, able to look directly in the eyes of his hostage. He was an intimidating man, by mearly size alone. Coupled with his disregard for anyone that stood in the way of his plans of domination, even the strongest of wills had crumbled in his grasp. "You will tell me where the amythest is. I am not worried about that. The only question is how much pleasure I will gain from this." said Namos.

"I will never tell. I am ready to take the security of the amythest to the grave. If it is today, by your hands then so be it. You will never see it. Only the vision that you get from stories off the stone, that is the only way that you will know of the stone." defied Neal

Namos gnashed his teeth together in a rage. His hands tightened in to fists. A lightening fast swing of his arm landed directly on it's target. Neal's head flung back from the massive impact of the monster that stood before him. The sound of flesh meeting flesh echoed off of the brownstone walls that encompassed the two. Another devistating blow to Neal's abdominal cavity forcing his diaphram to collapse forced all of the air from the captive's lungs leaving him gasping through his own blood. A grin started forming of Namos's face, "Oh this is gonna be fun." He pulled a box closer to his captive and opened it. A look of depiration over came Neal. The box was filled with a medley of intruments. Namos pulled out his favorite. "Pliers, such a simple tool but very effective."

He reached down to Neals feet and attached to the great toenail on Neal's left foot. "Are you sure you don't want to recant your last statement?"

"I will die with the secret of the amythest." said Neal

With a swift movement of Namos's arm, the room overflowed with screams of pain. The yells resounded throughout the entire compound. "I've got the rest of my life to get this information out of you. You however, do not. It is my decision when you die. If you want it to be like this then it shall." barked Namos.

This horindous torture continued for what seemed like days to Neal. His voice crackling with agony and exhaustion. He had come to terms with what this day would bring him; finally a break from the enormous weight on his shoulders. At times it was as if he was lugging Mt. Everest for twenty years. For the knowledge that Namos seeked was of grave importance.

Neal's subconsious was on overdrive. Visions of his life experiences, both those lived and the ones he so longed for but never had the time, flashed through his mind. His previous training readied him for this moment. He knew of the lengths others like him had to endure to keep the amy
© Copyright 2008 lifesavor (lifesavor413 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1409111-Alexandra-and-the-Amythest-chapter-two