*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399877-I-Am-Free
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1399877
Freeing your emotions from a controling partner!
We lie in silence.. no words are spoken, only thoughts drift between us, creating an unspoken energy, like a forcefield seperating us...
I dream of your arms around me... and your hands upon my body, all the while knowing our forcefield is unpenetratable... I resign myself to this alone...
I will myself to get up and go.. go into the world alone, yet stronger... I won't cry anymore, for the lies, the hurt, the disappointments, they won't keep me down...
your words, won't crush me anymore, your thoughts won't poison my aura, your unreachable heart won't consume me... I will rise up onto my feet and conquer my demons..and the pain they inflict!

I will love myself, and create beauty in my world, alone... my aloness, will be my comfort, not my despair... I have taken your power over my heart and crushed it like a blood red fruit, between the fingers of a god, I watched it ooze between each finger, then splatter on the floor... signafying the end of my pain, the end of your control, you are gone from my heart, gone from my mind, you are gone....

You are gone from my need, I will love you no more... for you are gone! I am free... I will myself to embrace the relief, as it flows through my body... you pushed me away with your fear, you crushed my emotions with your selfish need to control...    So I arose and freed myself from your emotional control, by ripping your talons from around my soul, now you are no longer with me... I am free, so free from your evilness, so free...
I smile, my heart smiles, free, is what we fight, live and die for, and finally, I am free!
My heart smiles, and fills me with hope, I am free!
© Copyright 2008 LilNaomi (lilnamigurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1399877-I-Am-Free