*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398934-My-One-Night
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Romance/Love · #1398934
A story of an incident not long ago that made me change the way I thought about things.
My friend, Emma, and I were arriving at the Union, a local bar, at midnight. It was a fairly cold night and there was a somewhat lengthy line, but it was the last Dance or Die until Spring, and it was 80's night: we weren't going to miss it just because there was a line.
We finally got in after about a ten minute wait, and there were tons of people there grinding all over each other, making me smile because it reminded me why this place was so much fun, and why I was willing to freeze to get in here. The previous weekend I had described Dance or Die as what was going on at the employees party on Dirty Dancing.
Emma and I walked over to a corner where some of her friends were dancing, and we joined them. She started to individually dance with her crush, and I knew how much it meant to her to be alone with him, so I let them be. My feet were killing me due to an incredible pair of pink pumps I chose to wear that night, so I made my way over to a table, sqeezing through couple after couple, and sat down to give my feet a rest. I wasn't sitting for too long when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I expected it to be Emma, but instead I saw an extremely attractive guy standing right beside me. I saw his lips moving, but some cheesy 80's song was blaring from the speakers making it impossible to hear. I hopped off the table and leaned in to his ear. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."
"I said, 'This is called Dance or Die, so shouldn't you be dancing?' You look so bored!"
"Oh," I giggled, "Yeah, I suppose so."
My hand rest on his arm because I had to pull him in close just to talk to him. He was quite a bit taller than me, had dark hair, and was thin as could be. A well known fact is that I am extremely attracted to the skinniest guys, so this particular one was perfect. We started to dance, and I learned a little about him.
"What is your name?" I asked.
"Matt, and yours?"
"Morgan."
"So, do you go to school here?"
I guess this is the appropriate time for me to say I live maybe 10 minutes outside of Ohio University, which is known for it's partying.
"No, I'm a senior in high school. I'll go here next year, though."
"Oh, I am a sophomore here."
I learned a little more about him, but the music was loud and conversing became a job, so we just started dancing. We weren't dancing for long when the lights were up and the dj announced that there were only two songs left. For some reason Matt and I used this as our cue to dance a little closer. Our eyes met and his hands slipped under my ass, he pulled me in, and we kissed. It was a long, great, meaningless kiss, and that was the moment I knew what he wanted, and I was okay with it.
We made out for the better part of two songs, and when the last song was over, he put one arm around my shoulders and said, "So, are we going back to my dorm?"
I explained to him that I had already made plans to stay at Emma's friends house, and that I didn't have my car with me, but he was free to come over. He agreed, and we were off to Emma's car. I thought I'd be nice and offer him the front seat, so he got in and I wrapped my arms around him from the back seat. There was a thick layer of ice on the windshield so my friend had to scrape away while Matt and I were in the car. We started making out again, and as good as it was, I knew nothing was coming from it, and I didn't care for a second.
After only a short car ride, we arrived at the house. We walked in and sat on the couch. Matt wrapped his arm around me and held my hand. I knew he wasn't my boyfriend, and was never going to be, but for that moment I felt like I belonged to someone. Like I was his, and he was mine, and whoever was in that house knew it. We sat and chatted to Emma and her crush for a little bit about pretty much everything, and I realized how smart Matt was. My ex wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and it was nice to be around a guy that I could actually have a conversation with. I layed my head on his chest and listened as they talked, chimming in with my opnion every once in a while, but keeping quite for the most part.
Maybe a half hour later, Emma's crush got up and offered Matt and myself some weed. We both declined: me because I don't smoke weed, and him because he knew this was when we would finally be alone. Everyone else in the house retired to the weed room, and that left him and I alone on the couch. We had a miniature convsation, probably just to seem like we weren't the two most horny people in the world, but it wasn't long before we started to, once again, make out. I moved one of my leg over both of his so I was on top of him, and his hands wandered around my body. They went up the back of my shirt and felt around the clasp of my bra. He couldn't work it, so I had to undo it. "You're good," he said. This didn't stop our momentum. His hands felt my breasts as we continued, and my hand found his inner thigh. One of his hands slid around the top of my jeans, and eventually unbuckled and then unzipped them. His fingers went in my panties and asked me if I was going to let him in. I just smiled and kissed him. That was my answer, and he understood.
After a few more minutes of this, he layed me on the couch and removed my jeans and underwear altogether. He started to pleasure me with his tounge, then looked up and told me this was going to be my greatest experience ever. I smiled, thinking to myself that I'd heard that before, and just laid back. He started to postion himself different, when I told him maybe we should find a less public place. Neither of us had been in this house before, and the only room we knew how to get to was the bathroom. I fussed with the lock for a little bit, and after realizing I wasn't going to figure it out, I gave up and turned to him. We both took off the remainder of our clothes and I went up to him. He kissed me and then put his fingers inside me. Every time he thrusted them in, my heart rushed.
We stopped what we were doing only to lay on the floor and finish what we both knew was going to be a great and interesting experience. It was amazing, for lack of a better word. I was on the bathroom floor of a strangers house with a strange guy, and all I could think about was how much fun I was having and how great it was.
When we both finished, we kissed for a little while longer, dressed, and then walked into the living room where Emma and her crush were standing, waiting on us. A large smile appeared on my face as I walked across the room and sat on the couch beside him, where it all started. Emma offered him a ride back to his dorm, which he accepted, and we were all off back to her car. I sat in the back seat again, but this time I kept my hands to myself. We got to his dorm and we both got out of the car. I gave him a hug and he said, "So I guess I'll see you around," and walked off.
I knew I'd never see him around, and I was perfectly fine with that. I got in the front seat of the car and Emma and I headed back to the house. I knew that I should have been ashamed of myself for doing something so frowned upon in society. I knew I should feel dirty and demoralized and used according to Christians and psychiatrists around the world. But I didn't. I felt happy and good. I felt like I did something I wanted to do, and didn't care what other people thought of my doing it.
That is when I realized how so many people try to make our decisions for us. We should never do something and be ashamed of it just because we know it is "wrong" by popular vote. I am not going to have casual sex every weekend, and I am not a slut. I just had a good time and I am not going to feel sorry for it.
© Copyright 2008 Moe Maniac (m.o.e at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398934-My-One-Night