*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394557-Stage-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1394557
Cyber Lovers Create Fire
It had been three months since she replied to his post for an erotic chat companion. Writing her own tales to share with a friend had aroused her to the point of distraction, imagine what a man's ramblings might do for her? She'd taken a couple wrong turns on the road to just sex. She'd been completely and totally satisfied in that way only multiple orgasms can provide, but when it came to the body slamming sex she desperately needed, only dead ends were discovered.

He was intelligent, well traveled and educated. After a few discussions regarding a shared appreciation of erotica, he emailed her his vision of a steamy shower together. He wrote of his mouth on her neck, his fingers on her nipples with one hand between her legs as he nestled his hard cock within the wet soapy cleft of her ass; and she was hooked. That erotic visual got her off easily and noisily during her next shower.

And so it began. He was away on holiday those first few days and readily available. Surprisingly enough, they experienced no awkward stage. The rapport and rhythm between them was instant and natural, and just opening her laptop to see if he was online caused her body to react in anticipation.

They shared photos. He was exactly what she had hoped for and being a bit bold and more than a wee bit aroused, she sent a tasteful erotic photo of herself. He approved heartily, to the point of asking, please, for more. And being a good internet buddy, she readily obliged him.

Over the next week or so, the talk expanded outside the sexual. They talked about their past relationships, their families. And very soon, the conversation took another turn they hadn't seen coming: The possibility of meeting in person. His post had not requested a companion or a physical relationship and and she was very honest regarding her hesitancy to meet someone only to be disappointed again.

As the relationship expanded, she found herself turned on and impatient at the end of the day. It was all about getting home and checking her messages. One day when she was off from work, he was online early. The chat immediately became hot and intense. He spoke to her as a lover would, describing his arousal, the fluid oozing from him. Seeing the words on the screen, knowing he was turned on because of her, caused a steady throb deep between her own legs.

She told him of the pleasure she wanted to give him, her desire to lick the flavor from his body, hear his sounds at the moment of release. He called her then and his voice was thick with desire as he spoke her name. "Baby, tell me how it feels, share it with me," she whispered. His voice was soft as he described lying on his bed, rubbing his hard cock against soft cotton sheets, imagining her body under his, "I want to be your lover, Maddie. My cock is so hard. I want you so much."

Hearing him describe the ways he wanted to take her was making her crazy and she slid her hand between her legs. She was hot and slick, and her clit stiffened quickly beneath her fingers. Her breath became shallow and she spoke to him, urged him to imagine her hands touching him, stroking him, told him of her aching need to lay down with him. His voice deepened, the pauses grew longer, and when he moaned and spilled his pleasure across his belly, she whimpered deep in her throat as well.

And from there, it intensified. She was in a constant state of arousal, and she wondered if it was just because there were so many men she wanted, or was it this forty-something age? She talked to a lot of men, and enjoyed it, but he was different. It was though he was looking right inside her, touching her in exactly the way she needed to be touched. She dreamt of opening herself to him like a blossom while he dipped his tongue deep inside the core of her body.

He always spoke the perfect words and instant messaging took on a life of its own. Many nights after they said their goodnights, she went to her bed, got on her knees and rocked and teased and vibrated until that intense pleasure burst within her. One only made her want more and she helped herself over and over until she collapsed in tears from the intensity.

She had a lover at this time and he never left her dissatisfied, but her desire for her cyber-stud warmed her body when her lover left her bed. She wondered: Was it wrong to cum with his name on her lips while another man's scent lay warm and damp between her legs? Lately, she felt like a cat in heat and she wanted all the Toms to come around. She was truly enjoying this stage of her life.
© Copyright 2008 Bluemoon44 (bluemoon44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1394557-Stage-One