*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364182-Trance-fusion-Dreams-of-a-different-kind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Supernatural · #1364182
It's a strange story about dreams, vampires, police and family all mixed up into one.
Blood. A crucial substance protecting our existence. The salty solution essential for life. Without it we are dead. A deep wound threatens our being, the blood dripping from the vein, a bleeding hourglass ticking time.

Blood. I watched as it stained her skin, painting her powder white cheek red. I saw it trickle down her neck, a bead of blood rippling over the contours of her shoulders.

My legs started to tremble as I felt the excitement ripple through my body. Moisture filled my mouth as I watched the blood roll, how I hungered for its salty flavour. I crept towards my victim, my feet padded lightly across the floor. I laughed thinking of how easily I had lured her here, the innocent human in front of me had no idea what was about to happen. She looked up, her eyes wide with fear, her lips trembled with fright. Her soft white skin was startling in contrast to the bead of blood. She shivered, I smiled. It was far more enjoyable when the victim was scared.
************

A high pitched scream filled my ears, shattering notes of fright. My arms tingled as I felt my hair stand on end. I opened my eyes, heart pounded, blood raced and waited for the nightmare to pass. I rolled over, forcing myself to sleep but it was no use, I was too scared. Shivering, I stepped out of bed and reached for my diary.

23rd February,

Woman killed, blood drained from body.

I glanced down the page, 18 murders, each as gruesome as the last. The girls face remained clearly in my mind, she looked young, pretty, 16 or so with wavy blond hair, just like all the others. I parted my curly brown hair, thankful for once that it wasn't blond, at least he wouldn't come after me.
Or so I thought.

© Copyright 2007 BluRobyn (blurobyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364182-Trance-fusion-Dreams-of-a-different-kind