*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362048-The-Imprisoner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Fantasy · #1362048
Sais, the Destroyer
The light faded ever so slowly, the darkness fought its way unceasingly closer and closer until the light finally admitting defeat was gone. The absence of light clung to the figure inside. Eternity was forever he thought as sheer panic ripped through his mind. The energy surging throughout his being, coursed and caressed his soul (or whatever it was now, the transfiguration had changed him so much he didn't know what he was), in constant mockery...
Power so vast and supreme whole worlds and universes he could obliterate out of existance with a thought, his breath would breathe life and planets and suns into reality. What had become off him, how could he have not seen this outcome... an outcome so complete and forever.


Chapter 1/ The Ending


Sais looked around the room. Examining his surroundings. Hard granite blocks made up the floor, each step clicking as he nervously stepped from foot to foot in waiting. The hallway was lined with armor plated soldiers holding deadly looking halberks in unseeing glazed eyes. A soft lush runner of fine woven purple carpet ran the length from the entry to the end of the room. A think dark wood thrown stood silently without anyone seated. Candles flickered and spluttered slowly as he wondered what his fate would be.
"All hail the revered Narurm! Leader of leaders, hero of hero's! All bow in submission to his almighty presence!" A load voice echoed through the hall startling the already tense boy. "Prepare his lords passage!"

The guards lining the hallway tilted their weapons forwards on an angle, creating a entrance worthy of the lord that entered. Flowing thick robes of azure crimson pulsed and flickered with glyphs and wards surrounded the man that entered the oaken doorway. His ivory staff pounded and cracked in time with his footfalls, eerie blue light flowing from it.


NOT FINISHED
© Copyright 2007 StorMan (server_load at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362048-The-Imprisoner