*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353762-None-yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Romance/Love · #1353762
Brothers from the early 1800s transported to 2000s. First time writer.
The five men were walking down the long hallway behind the black sergeant. As they continued, they noticed the change in women that he had warned them about. Their clothing was positively indecent! Every woman they met wore things that hugged their bodies. No skirts to the floor or petticoats for days, just shapely bodies in a dazzling array of skintones, hair colors, and lengths. As a matter of fact, a very beautiful blond was walking toward them at that very moment. It was obvious that she went outside often because she had a slight tan. In his world, women hid from the sun like the plague though, personally, he thought that the sun actually energizes and enhances health. She was about average height but was walking on what looked like shoes on stilts so she seemed taller. Accompanying her were two more very beautiful women. The first was an exotic beauty of no definite origin. She had beautiful caramel colored skin and high cheekbones that told of her African descent but her eyes and straight black hair had a definite oriental look. She stood a little less than six feet with a slim slightly muscular frame. The head of the other only came to his shoulder but damn if she was not the most luscious creature that he had ever set eyes on. She was curvy and soft looking even though it was obvious that she had strength. Her dark browneyes hinted at the fire she possessed while her dark brown skin reminded him of the delicious, expensive chocolate that his sister constantly had imported from their South American shipping route. And Cole was willing to bet that she’d be just as sweet. In his time, slavery and its demoralizing nature was still an unsavory issue, but it really struck him how confident and self assured this woman was. Royal confidence. Obviously much has changed with that issue and for the better it seems.
“Seargent Richards,”  said the blond by way of greeting. Which would seem an  innocent enough greeting until you saw the look in her silvery green eyes as she watched Seargent Richards. Cole wouldn’t have been a bit surprised if her tongue had darted out of her mouth and licked her lips she looked so hungry. Little did he realize that the feeling was mutual.
“Gentlemen,” said Richards as he turned and embraced the woman to his side, “ I would like you to meet my wife, Arianna.”


© Copyright 2007 quietfire (quietflame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353762-None-yet