*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1344500-WRITING-TRAD-and-MODERN
by Lemon
Rated: E · Monologue · Comedy · #1344500
slow hands
So… what shall I write about?
Dunno really…I do have very fat fingers though…you’re probably reading this like doo de doo de doo but if you knew how many times I have to stop n go back and change thisng like things to things (that didn’t work…ah well!) but ya get me drift. The reason is I reckon that my fingers aint quick enough for my mind so I don’ tget time to aim right on the keyboard…I’m just gonna leavre it all in bnow all my big fat fingere3d mistakeds so you’ll, see what I mean…k?
I had the same trouble with my hanswriting…still do tbh I goy pasted at school for it times (it was allowed when I was at school and rightly so but that’s another argiumebt)…(oh! Hold on…one time a teacvher was remonstrating with me so hard about it that shw was banging her pen on the big teachers sdesk anfi9t brokes and stuck in her hand! Blood ebverywhere! And then I got balmed and ruluered across the palm for that too ah well cruel but fair I geuss) so my handwrouiting is jusy a scrawl because my hands can’t keep up with my mind and so it goes. Handwerriyting is weird though coz when I was at6 school we were all taught to form letters the same and to join them up the same and believe me I went to lots aof different scholls and they all did it the same BUT my handwriting is different to loadsa people i went to school witrh and theirs arwe all different too BUT every now n then I come across someones writing that looks exactly like they taughtb us at school…lioke they really got it right and everyone elserv got it wrong somehow  BUT it aint pretty! Some jwandwriting is really elwgant, flowing an f d just nice to look at  BUT not if you did it how itv was taught!...so like i said…”weird”.
That topok about 2 mins…BUT normally with rereads n corrections it would peobablyb take avout 10.
So it aint that I can’t writer…it’s getting it written that’s the problem!
I guess ai could ue a dictatphone…but I’ll prob stick to my mobile.
© Copyright 2007 Lemon (blindlemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1344500-WRITING-TRAD-and-MODERN