*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326568-Coffee-Shop-Lust
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1326568
Can't resist a cocky smile.
I walked out into the parking lot, my shift having ended for the night, and stepped in the pothole that had plagued me every night since I’d begun working at the restaurant two years before. I cried out, this time plunging into the dark abyss of the concrete below me as the heel from my boot cracked and split away completely from the shoe. I cursed loudly, pulling my jeans up and examining my skinned knee.

I heard the footsteps before the voice spoke out. A hand took mine and assisted in my ascent.

“You alright?”

He grinned at my grimace upon noticing who he was. A customer, a regular, unfortunately, who frequented my section at the restaurant and was always incredibly rude. I rolled my eyes at him, thanking him scathingly for his help before attempting to hobble off on one heel.

From behind me, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and lift me into the air. I found myself in his arms, being carried towards a car.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I asked, squirming, yet at the same time wrapping my arms tightly around his neck for fear of falling. He grinned at me.

“Don’t be asinine, you can’t walk home barefoot.”

I glared at him as he set me in the passenger side of his car, getting out and slamming the door behind me while pulling my boots off. I started walking, feeling his eyes on my back, his smirk permanently imprinted in my mind as I walked painfully down the street. I knew I looked like an idiot, walking home alone at midnight with no shoes on and blood running down my leg, but at this point, I didn’t care. The man was a dick, and his cocky smile didn’t help, either.

His car pulled up beside me and drove slowly along. I wasn’t remotely nervous.

“Get in the car, woman,” he said, rolling his window down and calling out to me. I stopped, putting a hand on my hip, and stared at him.

“Why do you care whether or not I have to walk?”

I could see him grin again, halting the car. “I don’t. I just can’t bear the thought of a beautiful woman being alone on a Friday night.”

I raised an eyebrow, chuckling at the cheesiest of lines from this stranger, then went around the car and got in, looking at him. He winked at me and reached across my lap, his arm and hands brushing my legs, to pull the seatbelt over and buckle it. I squirmed involuntarily, catching myself when he gave me a look that told me he knew how his proximity was affecting my body.

“How did you know my husband wasn’t coming get me tonight?”

He smiled, looking forward as he drove slowly down the block in the direction opposite of the house. I didn’t try to give him directions just yet. He was becoming more intriguing by the minute, and though warning signs flared up in my head about the potential power of this stranger’s charm, I continued to sit comfortably in the seat.

“I heard you telling the other waitress that you’d have to walk home.”

“Ah.”

“So, you’re married?”

I nodded, now grinning as he pulled into an unfamiliar driveway and pulled in, turning his upper body to face me. I again raised an eyebrow and nodded in reply to his question.

“As am I,” he responded, smirking. He stared at me for a moment, his eyes challenging me to ask about our whereabouts. I knew where we were.

“Take me home,” I said, though my voice did little to attempt to convince him that I was serious. It was hard not to want someone who looked and acted as he did, and it was written all over my features. I never could hide desire well.

He chuckled and placed a finger under my chin, then drew it over my cheek. I shivered, jerking away, but his movements were more rapid than mine. Soon, his lips were traveling from my jaw line to my own, kissing them more sweetly than I could have imagined.

“Stop.”

His tongue slide over my bottom lip as he pulled it smoothly into his mouth, sucking it, ignoring my weak protesting. Then soon, despite myself, I began to respond to the seductive kiss. My own tongue ran across his and I felt him smile as they twined together and moved in a movement as fluid as I had been longing our bodies to be.

He pulled away, reading my mind fully with his piercing eyes before getting out of the car and coming around to my side to open the door. I stood up, the last of my inhibitions, including my husband, dissolving with the closing of the front door to his house. His large hand took mine and led me upstairs to his bedroom.

He turned and slid his hands around my waist, pulling it against his while sliding his tongue again between my lips. My hands reached themselves down to unbuckle his belt as his lips worked with obvious skill down my throat. A chuckle escaped his lips as he pulled my shirt off and unclasped my bra.

“So much for hard to get, eh?” he said, sucking on the erect part of one of my breasts. I gasped with both anger and delight.

“Prick,” I muttered, unbuttoning his shirt and biting hard into his chest.

“Bitch.”

He picked me up then and threw me onto the bed, crawling on top of me and running his fingers up and down my thigh. My clit throbbed emphatically, the sensation increasing by tenfold as he pulled my panties down and began rubbing his palm in a circular motion above the opening of my slit. He laughed at the moan that arose from my throat, angering me with a passionate hatred. I didn’t even know his name. What the hell was I doing?

His tongue interrupted my pondering by shoving deep inside of me. It swirled around, tickling my walls.

“Fuck,” I whispered. The stranger looked up at me, a smirk on his face as he licked his lips and quickly brought himself on top of me, his erection rubbing over the sensitive area.

He slid inside of me barely, pinning my hands above my head.

“Beg,” he whispered into my ear. His warm breath made me shake uncontrollably, but I refused to accede to his demand.

“Fuck you.”

He laughed hard, turning me over so that my stomach was pressed into the bed. He slid slowly inside, beginning to thrust rhythmically while nibbling down my spine and the back of my neck. I moaned, his length fully filling my deep crevice, rubbing against the walls. Surprisingly, he was a very tender, careful lover. His movements were slow and deliberate, reaching into me at every angle.

He flipped me over and kissed me gently, freeing my hips enough to give my legs the ability to wrap around his waist, pulling him deeper. I writhed as our pleasure mounted, groaning with the moisture that was rushing onto his pulsating shaft. A loud pealing scream escaped my lips, surprising me, for I was generally a quiet lover when it came to my husband.

Afterwards, he lay on top of me, still inside as he kissed my neck softly. I slid out from underneath him, going into the adjoining bathroom and shutting the door. I heard a nock a few moments later, a soft rapping before a gentle voice arose.

“Can I come in?”

I muttered a reply and he opened to door to see me sitting on the edge of the bathtub. “You okay?”

I nodded, looking up at him. He smiled warmly at me, which was also new. There was a hint of shyness in his eyes, now, as if he too lacked know how in the addressing of a one night stand.

“Look,” he began. “My wife won’t be home until tomorrow afternoon. I’d love for you to stay, and I can take you to work tomorrow.”

I stared at him for a moment, debating on his offer. I knew if I spent the night, the remainder wouldn’t be entirely innocent. He was too demanding, too arousing to resist anything he’d try to pull.

I looked him up and down once and grinned. Maybe just a few more hours.
© Copyright 2007 Mannequin Joe (mannequinjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326568-Coffee-Shop-Lust