*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298637-Fall-of-Lady-Shimizu-Pt4
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1298637
continues from part three
IV. Training for Death

Day light was coming soon and Susie had to act quickly in order to be ready for the appointment with Christina Moretti at noon.  Three of the assassins were now eliminated that left five left.  From her recon three days ago Susie knew there was one more guard permanently posted out side the perimeter of the compound and either patrolled the perimeter of the compound on a motorcycle or stood watch at the guard post at the main entrance of the compound.  The guard post was hidden from view from the back of the compound. The sentry could not see anything that happened in the rear of the compound.  So it was safe for Susie to move as long as she stuck to the back.  The compound itself was filled with warehouses most of them being dummies in order to trick enemies.  Susie had figured out which ones were important through her recon.  There was the storage warehouse where the assassins kept their vehicles and weapons.  The next warehouse was where Susie was being kept and where the corpses of the three dead assassins were.  Across the lot from that warehouse was the training center where the assassins spent most of their time training and fine tuning their killing techniques to an art.  Finally there was the strong hold surround by dummy warehouses to protect it from sniper fire and foreign invaders. The strong hold was where the assassins slept and ate and was where Lady Shimizu and her second in command Madam Odell would be at this hour.  Susie was pretty sure the remaining two assassins were in the training center located just across the lot.

Susie got to the door of the warehouse and opened it a crack to make sure there was no one around.  As she opened the door she heard in the distant the sound of a motorcycle engine rev up and take off.  Good, she thought to herself.  The out side sentry was doing her patrol of the perimeter.  Susie un-holstered Pichitra’s Sig and pulled back the slide, there was a round loaded in the chamber already.  She let the slide slap forward and withdrew the silencer screwing it on the tip of the pistol.  With the Sig at the ready Susie emerged from the warehouse and quietly made her way across the empty lot towards the training center.  She reached it with no problem or contact from anyone.  She could hear the whine and the motorcycle in the back ground as it circles the compound.  Susie holstered the silenced Sig back as she opened the door to the training center and entered.
The training center was well lit and the room that Susie had entered was very brightly lit and had gym equipment lined up in rows.  In the center of the room was a boxing ring and on the other side of it Susie could see more gym equipment mostly weights and punching bags.  The room was empty though.  Then from upstairs Susie heard a loud gun shot from a high caliber rifle.  Looking up at the ceiling Susie figured that upstairs was the firing range and someone was up there or maybe both of the assassins.  Susie whipped out the Sig once again and began to move around the gym equipment, she was going to clear the first floor before moving up stairs to make sure no one surprises her later.  As Susie moved through the empty gym the loud gun shots continued upstairs.  Reaching the back of the gym Susie heard running water.  She followed the sound and it led her to the back shower room where she was welcomed by the naked body of women taking a shower.  The woman was dark skin with long black hair slicked back by the water and soap.  Her back was to Susie, and she could barely make out the mark of the Black Dragon at the small of the woman’s back due to her dark skin.

Jadi Ng, internationally known as the Malaysian Bomber, she is internationally wanted by many nations around the world for her notorious acts.  The only problem is everyone thinks the Malaysian bomber is a male and member of a Islamic extremist group.  When in actuality she is a 26 year old female who enjoys blowing people up for money and leaving her calling card, a Malaysian flag at the scene of her crimes.  Jadi was in the process of shampooing her hair when she felt a presence behind her.  Turning around with her eyes tightly shut she asks in her tiny cute voice, “Jovanna? Is that you?”

As Jadi turns around eyes still shut. Susie takes aim with the Sig and fires three silenced shots, two striking Jadi in chest on top of each breast and the last in the center of her fore head.  Jadi tightly shut eyes relax as she flings her arms up in surprise and falls back against the wall behind her sliding down then slumping to her side.  Susie walks up to and stands over the fallen Malaysian assassin with caution looking down with the Sig still aimed at her.  She turns off the water and then nudges the body with her foot. Nothing, Jadi Ng was dead.  Holstering the Sig back up Susie leans forward grabbing the bare ankles of the slain assassin and drags her lifeless body to the center of the shower room, her limp arms trailing.  Jadi now lay in the center to shower room with her arms rose above her head with palms up, her wet hair in disarray under her head and her body straight with her toes canted outward.  Susie stood over her and let her eyes wander the length of Jadi’s body.  Jadi was a short woman being the roughly the same height of Nikita and Pichitra.  Her legs were curvy due to her short stature, her womanhood cleanly shaven, her belly on the chubby side but was flat enough to be hidden under lose clothing, her breast were magnificently large and round a bit large for her short frame.  They still looked great even with the clean bullet holes at the top of each.  Jadi had a flawless round cute face, aside from the clean bullet wound in the center of her head.  She had a small nose, full lips and almond eyes and looked young for her age.  The sound of the loud gun shot from above snapped Susie from her train of thought as she drew the Sig once more and exited the shower room leaving the naked Malaysian behind.

Susie carefully navigated through the gym once more double checking to make sure she did not miss anything in her first sweep.  It was clear and she proceeded slowly up the flight of stairs leading to the firing range.  Susie move slowly and quietly up the stairs inching herself up the stairs staying close to wall to remain as much out of sight as she could.  She got herself to a point on the stairs where she could observe most of the floor with out proceeding any further.  The indoor shooting range was basically a large rectangle room with target boards at one end and a long work bench at the other end where you would shoot from.  From where Susie was she could see that the left side of the room was clear.  Moving slowly to the wall across Susie could now see the lone woman standing at center of the long work bench holding what looked to be an M-40 sniper rifle four other rifles were leaning up against the work bench at her side.  The woman was a tan skinned and stood in yellow flip flops wearing a white tank top with green track shorts showing off her slender tan legs, her long black hair braided into a single thick braid falling to the small of her back.  Moving back to the wall on the right she Susie inched up the rest of the stairs and quickly peeked around the corner to see if anyone else was behind the work bench.  There was no one.  Susie moved back down and out of view of the lone woman.  She then holstered the Sig, this is where her Pichitra outfit gets tested.  Susie was not about to go up there armed with a single hand gun while this lady had four high powered at her side.  Her best bet was to sneak up the rest of the way and see if she could get in closer for an attack or something along those lines.  Taking a deep breath Susie began walking casually up the stairs.

Jovanna Rai the expert markswoman of the Black Dragon Society.  Little is known about her, only that she is of Indian decent and is English educated.  There were several rumors about her past saying that she was either a member of MI-6 or the KGB or possibly a terrorist cell group.  One thing is certain though, she is very skilled with fire arms mainly high powered rifles.  The assassinations that she is responsible for are countless, she would kill anyone if the price was right.  She had been calibrating rifles into the early morning hours and was starting to feel exhausted.  Most of them were done she just had the M-40 which she was almost done with.  With the sights adjusted she took aim of the target board and fired.  Bulls’ eye, Jovanna would fire one more shot to be certain of the rifles accuracy.  After this she was going sleep for a couple hours.  She had to be in Brussels the next night for a hit.  As she cleared the breech working the bolt, making the empty casing of the 7.62 projectile falls to the ground and new one taking its place.  Sensing a presence behind her she turns half way looking behind her with the rifle still pointing straight a head.  In her peripheral vision she sees a black clad body of her comrade Pichitra Anuwat.  However unknown to Jovanna her Comrade Pichitra was dead and stripped nude laying in the second floor of the storage warehouse with her limp hands cupping her bare breasts.

“I am almost done with the long guns.  I do not think I would get to the side arms until I return from Brussels.  I am so spent at the moment, you do understand do you?  Jovanna asked in her British accent.  Turning back around and bringing the M-40 back up to eye level. As she squeezed the trigger releasing the 7.62 round everything went black.

Susie had been relieved when Jovanna had turned to her side and identify her as the deceased Pichitra Anuwat.  Her disguised had worked perfectly.  From what Susie could see the Indian had a great hour glass body that was tan and athletic.  The green track shorts did wonders for her tan slender legs cute round bottom just as the tank top with her perfect torso and smooth shoulders.  Susie was standing a mere 10 feet from the Indian sniper when she unsheathe one of Pichitra’s throwing knives.  Then with great force Susie aimed and launched the thin eight inch blade hurling towards the unsuspecting Indian.  The blade impacted the back of Jovanna’s head impacting her skull and going into the brain killing the markswoman instantly.

The M-40 had fallen out of Jovanna’s hands and landed some where in front of the bench making a glass shattering sound as it’s fiber glass body broke.  Jovanna had fell forward and now lay across the bench on her stomach with her bare tan arms out stretched out in front of her as if she was Superman flying through sky. Her bare legs hung off the edge of the table stiffly, her feet were now bare she had kicked off her flip flops as she went over the bench. Jovanna’s light colored soles now pointed at Susie with her toes pointing towards the floor.  Walking up to the work bench Susie saw the high powered rifles leaning next to the work bench.  They included a PGS-1, a SR-25, a Dragunov, and a L96 all using the same 7.62 round.  Going through the rifles, Susie cursed under her breath to find that they were all empty.

“Oh well, I got you love.”  Susie said with a smile looking over at the loving corpse of Jovanna Rai.

Susie moved behind the Jovanna taking off her leather glove and rubbing the smooth legs.  They were smooth as a baby’s bottom she thought to herself licking her lips.  Her hand wandered north over the short green track shorts where she then rubbed and smacked Jovanna’s lovely round bottom.  Lifting the bottom end of Jovanna’s tank top up, Susie smiled to herself seeing the familiar tattoo at the small the dead Indian’s back.  Susie then hauled the surprisingly light assassin’s limp form to the ground, she kept Jovanna face down in order to inspect the knife wound.  Kneeling down next to the Indian Susie could see that seventy-five percent of the blade had dug it self through Jovanna’s thick black hair and into her skull.  The good thing was her thick black hair was going to hide the wound.  The bad part was that it was really in there, Susie pulled on the handle of the blade and lifted Jovanna’s head as she pulled.  She then stood up putting her foot on the back of Jovanna’s bare neck and reached down and pulled the knife came out almost making Susie fall back and making sickening popping sound.  Kneeling back down and wiping the blade on the back of the dead Indian’s tank top, Susie then began to unwove Jovanna’s long black hair straightening it out.  Susie then rolled the lifeless body of the fallen assassin on to her back revealing Jovanna’s face.  Susie was taken back by it.  High cheek bones, a small sharp nose, thin sexy lips and a clear tan complexion worked together making the gorgeous prefect face. Jovanna looked as if she was asleep Susie thought turning the dead Indian’s head from side to side examining flawless face.  Looking down at the thin tank top Susie could see Jovanna’s nipples from her large round breasts from the thin fabric’s surface.  Moving her hands over the breasts she fondles them through the fabric.  She then gets an idea, picking up the freshly cleaned throwing knife she begins to cut down the middle of the tank top and then the middle of the green short track shorts as well.  Jovanna now lay nude with the remnants of her cut clothes under her.  Her body lay straight with her tan arms rose over her head, her slender smooth tan legs crossed the ankles.  Jovanna’s tan figure was the best Susie has seen all day. It was truly the body of a Goddess, perfect large tan round breast, a flat inviting stomach, and a shaved mound.  Licking her lips with delight Susie withdrew the Sig and left the nude Indian to continue her preparation for Christina Moretti.  With the majority of the Black Dragon Society now dead, there were only three members left, and one of which still remained on guard.  Susie returned to the warehouse to take care of some unfinished business. 
© Copyright 2007 Charlie06 (charlie06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298637-Fall-of-Lady-Shimizu-Pt4