*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294545-The-heart-never-forgets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1294545
a blog about my mother and how she passed away today
Today I write because i just have to you must forgive my grammatical errors, but I write because my heart is full sadness and emptyness, and it is a way of letting it all out, and because I write because my mother used to write, and today I've lost my mom. She has had Alzheimer for 15 years, three years ago my father passed away and my sister and I are the only left to foresee over her wealfare, because of our buzy lives, and because life goes on, we had her in a home for the elderly. I cannot say that she was not well taken care of, but she was not with us. For the last three years, mami stopped walking and pretty much stopped knowing who we are, but yet soemtimes, she would recognize us and look at us for a brief moment before the desease would take over and send her back inoto her littlw world, and this time she might kiss us, or smile at us. But she always held our hands. The way a mother holds her child hands. It's like she never forgot to be a mom, her hands were always soft and warm, and it's like her very soul was there. I'll miss my mother's touch. I'll miss her smiles, her kisses, her beautiful smile, her mami smell. I will miss her terribly, and even though I've been missing her for a quite awhile, I will know that she will no longer be there to hold my hand. I know that my mother has been absent for a very long time, but I also know that deep in that turned off mind there was a still a soul who knew us and loved us, and I know deep in my heart, that her mind forgot, but that her heart never forgot. I love you mami, and I will miss you until we meet again, I know that you and papi are together, and that both of you will be looking out for all of us. You are my angel, you always have been you have always guided me and gave courage, and such an abundance of love, you were my mother, and my dearest friend, and what you taught me and gave me I will always carry it with me, I hope that you continue to guide me, and 0my kids, and that I can be as good of a mom to them as you were to me and Isis. I thank you. For everything. You will always be my biggest inspiration. I hope that I made you proud, and that I should continue to do so. and that my kids will live under your undying light, that they will somehow carry you in their hearts and in their everydays. You will never leave me, this I know for Just as I know that the heart never forgets, your spirit will always be there holding my hand. Say hello to papi, I knew he wasent too far away, and say hello to abuei and my cousins and FreeFree and Corky. I will miss you and papi, and I love you forever.

Tu hija
Luly



































© Copyright 2007 Alyssa Blanche (luly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294545-The-heart-never-forgets