*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268030-The-toy
by Twist
Rated: NPL · Fiction · Adult · #1268030
A BBW finds herself the perfect specimen to become her new play thing.
Zachery had an unexciteing routine since his new job at a construction site downtown. Wake up, make a lunch, go to work, come home and pass-out. He just had enough time on weekends for shopping and house cleaning. It was depressing not haveing the free time he used to when he was still in school, and not haveing any roomies or nearby family, he began to grow lonly. Even his computer began to bore him, spending countless hours surfing the web and playing video games he had owned for years. He needed some spice, and fast, or he might just blow a fuse.

One day dureing a long and hard shift at work, he was walking to his bus-stop to return home, still covered in sweat and dust from the job-site when he passed by the big corporate building just a block down. Distracted by the sheer size and architecture, he collided with someone walking his way...

"Hu? Oh sorry, I didn't mean to, did I..."
"Oh, it's ok, I should have watched where I was going."

For a moment their eyes locked, but Zach's periferal vision was able to pick up alot more than just her face. A secretary in sharp buisness attire, with flowing dirty blonde hair to her shoulders, and an incredible smile you just couldn't help but smile yourself. But she wasn't your stertypical toothpick-office-eye candy, far from in fact. Plump was almost an understatement. She was filled out in all the right places and then some. He was surprised she found an outfit to accent her features so well.

"I uh, didn't get dirt on your suite, did I? I'll pay for the dry..."
"No no, I'm alright, just a little startled..."

All of a sudden, her innocent expression became filled with intrigue. Aparrently Zach wasn't the only one enjoying the view. It was obvious she didn't mind bumping into a sweaty guy who just got off work. She even made him blush a little.

"Tanya" as she reached out her hand.
"Oh, uh, Zach."
"Nice to meet you, Zachy"
"Nice to meet you too. Where do you work?"
"Actually, in that building you were gapeing at" she giggled.
"Oh really? I'm just down the block, we're building that new mall."
"Construction eh? Sounds like hard work, but you like a pretty fit guy."
"Well, I've always loved physical labour, helps keep me in shape, and i think its fun."
"It definately shows." she winked

After they had flirted for about five minutes, Zach looked at his watch and realized he'd miss his bus if he didn't make a quick departure.

"Aw shoot, I'm gonna miss my bus, sorry I gotta run."

Just as he was about to flee, she grabbed his arm.

"And where do you think you're going?"
"Uh, I, um, was going home? I have work in the morning."
"Well, my apartment is only a walk from here, wouldn't you rather just come back with me?"
"Oh, well, thats a really generous offer, but uh, I wouldn't want to impose, we only just met."

Zach suddenly realized she had quite a firm grip of his wrist and had no intention of letting go. It was strangly arrousing yet intimidateing at the same time. But he didn't resist in fear of further humiliateing himself, so he stood there obediently.

"What's the matter, are you seeing somebody?"
"Well, no actually, I live alone. It's just...."
"Just what? I haven't offended you have I?"

She pulled him closer and put her arms on his sides. She continued looking into his eyes with desire and even a little agression. Zach quietly gulped and was sweating even more than before in her grasp.

"No, of course not, I'm... I guess I'm a little shy is all."
"Aaaaww, that's so sweet. A guy who looks as good as you? Shy?"
"Ya well, my luck with the ladies hasn't been that great latly."
"Or maybe you were just waiting for the right one to 'bump' into you."
"Heh, maybe."
"Good, then you'll come back with me?"
"Uuuuhhhh....well."
"I'll take that as a yes." And she turned around takeing his hand and leading him down the sidewalk.

They reached the building and rode the elevator to the top floor, giveing each other more suggestive looks as they waited. She opened the door and took his lunch pale and her briefcase to the kitchen table then returned to him standing at the front hall.

"Alright, into the shower with you. Your not getting the days filth all over my nice clean appartment."

She shoved him along to the bathroom handing him a towel and closeing the door. For a moment Zach blinked in astonishment, still a little dizzy from being outside in the sun all day. Was she for real, or was he just dreaming again? Regardless, a hot shower would do him some good. He stripped down and stepped under the steaming shower head. Just as he was soaping himself, the door creaked opened and he spun around, covering himself with his hands. She was standing in the doorway stark naked.

"Room for two?"
"Uuuh, y.... uum..."

Before he could answer, she stepped in next to him, takeing over most of the water flow. He turned away from her in embarrasment, and continued to soap himself.

"Something wrong?"
"Hmm? No nothing, nothing at all. This is great."

She reached out to his back and began washing him down. Then she pulled him close pressing against her veluptious body.

"Your so nervous... your just too cute."
"I, just not used to, um...."
"Going this fast with things?"
"Kinda."
"Well get used to it, I don't wait for anything*

Just then her arms reached around, one rubbing his chest, the other fondeling his crotch. He was already half hard, and was starting to breath a little heavily. No matter how awkward he felt though, it was the best thing to happen to him in a while. She was exactly what he was looking for in a woman, though he had been to ashamed in the past to admit it to friends and family. She was big, controlling, dominateing, just perfect. And she knew it too.

"Well, I'm all done." and she hopped out and wrapped a towel around herself, leaveing him standing there with his jaw still open. "Are you getting out?" she raised an eyebrow, then looking down at his hard-on.
"hu? Oh, ya of course." He jumped out and quickly covered himself as well.

She sat him down on the couch, then strutted off to the bedroom, returning with a silk red lingerie on. Zach hadn't gotten so excited in quite some time, and just sat there looking at her with a blank stare, completly paralyzed. She sat down next to him, and stretched a leg out across his lap.

"You know, you are a hell of a lot more attractive than when I first looked at you. I don't think I'll want you to leave."
"Well, though that is very flattering, I still have a life to go back to."
"Really?" She moved in closer to him, "Tell me what's so great about it."
"Well, um, my job.... and uh, well."
"I'm waiting, and I really don't like waiting."

She had now gotten on her knees on the couch and was moveing so close on him he had laid back in the cushion. She was finally completly on top of him, and his skin was now covered in goosebumps.

"Look, I think I should go now, thanks for the shower and everything, really."

As he tried to get up, she quickly pinned his wrists back.

"Excuse me? Did I say you could leave, heck you haven't even answered my question!"

She was obviously getting annoyed with his stalling, and was more than willing to use force to get what she wanted. Even as Zach tried to budge helplessly under her, she continued to stare him down with a little smirk and a giggle.

"Why would you want to leave?"
"I, just... I don't know."
"Do you not like me or something? Am I unatractive to you?"
"NO no, of course not, your, very attractive in fact."
"Hmm, that's what I thought. I can see it in your eyes, like an open book."
"What do you mean?"
"You want to be intimidated, you want to lose control." Zach clammered at the statement.
"Well good news for you, I want you as my toy. I've been looking for one for some time."
"A.... toy? What do you mean?"
"You'll find out, only if you want to. I won't leave you completly optionless. If you don't want to, you can walk out the door right now with all your stuff. But..."
"But?"
"If you agree, your mine... forever..."

Zach began panic, thinking to himself. This was probably the hottest thing he'd ever experienced, and was not willing to give it up so quick, atleast not without thinking it through, but what could she possibly mean by forever? What was he going to be her prisoner or something? But her smile was too gorgeous to refuse.

"Allright, ALLRIGHT!... I'll....."
"Yeeees?"
"I'll stay."
"Good boy." As she ran her fingers through his still damp hair.
"Just one thing left to do." she spoke softly
"What do you mean?"
"Shhhhhhh." She pressed one finger softly to his lips.

She dragged his eyelids down so he'd keep them closed. His breatheing settled down and he relaxed his entire body as she was still straddling him. She placed a palm on his forehead and began humming a soft little tune. Zach had a puzzled look on his face but remained calm. Funny how her palm began to feel heavier on him, he even seemed to sink deeper into the couch, but he squinted his eyes shut, waiting for whatever ritual this was to be over.

"Open your eyes hunny." Tanya whispered

He cracked them open slowly, looking up at her again, only to find that she was atleast five times as big as before, and so was the couch, the ceiling, the floor, the whole appartment. In fact, nothing hadden gotten bigger, he just got, smaller. He jumped up and scrambled back into the corner of the cushion.

"Wha, what happened to me?!?!"
"Silly thing, I told you. Your my 'toy' now." as she smirked at her own pun.
"No wait! You can't do this, that's not fair, you never said THIS would happen."
"It's completly fair, and besides, since when are you my boss? I can do whatever I want. Besides, you like it, you know you do."

Though his whole body was crawling in fear, she did have a point, he couldn't ignore the fact he was more turned on than he ever was in his entire life. But exactly what she had planned for him, he had no idea. Just then she reached out and grabed his body with one hand and brought him up face to face.

"ACK!... let me go!"
"Don't squirm, or you'll get a time out!" she bonked him on the head with her thumb

She stretched herself out on the couch and spread her massive thighs a little, and slid up her silky negligie up past her full belly. She began to stroke herself until it became soft and moist.

"You're not serious are you?"
"DEAD serious. What good is a toy if it can't please me?"
"You'll CRUSH me!"
"Only if you misbehave. Now no more fussing."

She shoved him down between her legs and clamped around him just tight enough so he couldn't escape. He squirmed vigorously in her grip, and she responded by squeezing harder.

"Ok...agh... ok, just loosen up!"
"Eat me out, or else!"

He began to lick her massive clit and she loosened enough so he could breath again. As he thoroughly worked her giant puss with his hands, she began to moan softly. It was hot sticky work, being completly engulfed in her flesh.

"Deeper." She whispered.

His hand slid smoothly between the lips, and he worked his arm up and down against the walls of her opening. The juices began flowing even more heavily, and quivers began running through her body. As she beckoned him to go deeper, he reached even further up to his shoulder, and unable to retract his arm against the muscles of her crotch. He moved it even more furiously around, hopeing to end his labour sooner. He finally brushed up against her g-spot and massaged it vigorously until she orgasmed. Her juices exploded all over his body as she screamed in pleasure. Panting, he collapsed on one thigh. She picked him up again, and looked at him in satisfaction.

"See? That wasn't so bad." She giggled.
"Alright, can you leave me be now? I'm exhausted."
"Are you kidding? I'm only beginning to have fun with you." As she laughed evily, and her whole body rippled.

He squirmed desperatly in her grip. She threw of the lingerie completly then rolled on her front and pinned him under one massive breast.

"Ack, you're smothering me, stop!"
"Aaaaw poor thing. Stop your whining, you like it." she winked
"Please, what do you want"
"Suck on my nipple, make it rock hard."
"It's too big!"
"I could alwys just lean forward and sufficate you to death."
"NO Don't! I'll try! Please"
"Good, I'd thought you'd see it my way."

It took zach's whole mouth and even his hands to completly cover her massive nipple, and began to engorge before him. She began to moan and quiver as he teased her. She even began to lactate slightly and squirted in his face. IT wasn't long before she switched him to the othe chest. She would completly cover every now and then, just to feel him squirm under her in panic, then laugh in his face.

*There, how was that for you."
"huff.... fun, I guess, in a twisted sort of way."
"What can I say, O natural doesn't interest me."
"So, we done for the day?"
"Hell no, I'm not completly satisfied."
"Please, I'm begging you!"
"You shouldn't beg, that's not nice. Time for a time-out."

She sat up to grab him again, then pressed his body into her belly and laid on her stomach again. He squirmed frantically against her fat-rolls, and she giggled as he was merely tickeling her.

"Stop squirming, you'll only make me like it more."

He finally slowed down and then stopped. She rolled on to her back, as he lay there catching his breath. He could feel the vibrations from her tummy as she laughed uncontrolably at his expression.

"Are we going to be good from now on?"
"Yes mam, 'gulp'".
"Good, oooooo." She suddenly reached out at her stomach as it began to churn and growl. "cramps, mmmmmm. Help me rub my tummy?"

He obediently got down and rubbed as much surface as he could with only his little arms. Eventually she just grabbed him and rubbed him all over her soft and supple stomach. But the noises only got louder and stronger. Finally, the pains seemed to go away, but the gurgling remained.

"Much better. Now I have one last thing I want."
"'gulp' what now?"

She planted him down in the cushion and pinned him between her massive ass cheeks. She squirmed around on his body until she was good and comfotable.

"You're not going anywhere until you do what I say. And I wouldn't be tarty about it either, I'm loaded if you know what I mean."

He cringed at the thought and squirmed despereatly to remove himself from her, but it only pleased her more, and she sat back even further until only hes head was pokeing out.

"Now lick."

He leaned up and briskly lick her cheeks one after another with his tongue makeing her shiver all over, then continued on to nibbling and nawing at the plentiful flesh before him. Her tummy continued grumble as she rubbed it gently and moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmm, I can't hold it much longer."

He worked faster and even more frantically pushing himself even deeper, gasping for air every now and then. She giggled and moaned even more passionatly at his desperate attempts to please her.

"Lick the rim, thats what I REALLY want."

Her belly gave a big shudder, but he couldn't escape, so he pushed his face deeper until he could finally feel it with his tongue. He traced a path around it over and over as she started to scream in pleasure. He finally pulled his head back.

"Now let me go, please."
"Uummmmm, oooooooo, too late."

She wiggled back on him till he was completly covered by her ass. She felt his body push and shove and twist under her to escape. She continued to stroke her churning belly, until finally....

"Aaaaaaaah, much better..." As she laughed evily.

From that day on, Zach would continue the rest of his life to be used for her pleasure, getting from it as much pleasure as terror...
© Copyright 2007 Twist (torque500000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268030-The-toy