*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264601-Seperate-Ways
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Erotica · #1264601
An unforgettable meeting between two strangers.
I knew then that I would always remember the next few hours, and now, five years later, the memory's as fresh as if it happened yesterday. She was a stranger that brought me out of this shell that I had been finding myself in. I turned my attention back to the passengers around me and there she was. My breath caught, but somehow I knew that she was mine and I hers. I stood, walked down the buses aisle, stood directly in front of her, met her eyes, and said "hello." Her eyes smiled and her lips curled playfully, while she leaned into me and returned my hello with a sultry slur in her voice. The bus stopped, and suddenly we were running hand in hand. I was in her spell and willingly followed where she led. Falling, the wind expelled from my lungs. Her gentle weight upon me and her lips and tongue parting my own. Her hands were everywhere as I felt my clothes being removed ever so deftly. Kisses trailing down my chest, teeth gently nibbling, then the warmth of her mouth surrounds my cock, my senses go wild. After a moment, I seize control of myself and turn the tables on this sensuous nymph. I roll her over as gently as I can and my lips find that sensitive place on her neck. She sighs, exposing more of herself to my lips, while her blouse opens to my fingers. I nibble my way down the slope of her breast slowing to pleasure the growing bud of her dark nipple, my hand cupping the moistness of her labia. Gently, my finger slides into her warmth, curving upwards to her g-spot. my tongue finds her clit. I slide another finger in her and increase the pressure and rythm on her g-spot while my tongue greedily licks the juices from her clit until, shuddering and moaning she squirts her nectar down my throat. I pull my fingers out and position my body on top of hers, slicking my cock with the juices spilling out of her. With a thrust, I buried my cock within her and started pistoning in and out of her. Long, deep, and hard, faster and faster. moans, grunts, expirations of breath, all the music of love. Though I didn't know her name, for the moment I was as in love with her as if we'd been together forever. Her legs wrapped around me with her feet behid my ass, pulling me deeper and deeper, urging my passions into animal lust as I fucked her for all that I was worth. I could feel her cunt starting to spasm around my shaft as the rest of her body began to quiver beneath me . Her legs lost their hold, her cry pierced the air, and I exploded inside her. Together we bucked and thrusted, until our bodies were fully sated and bliss wrapped us in its warmth while we shared a few moments of tenderness. gentle kisses, softening inside her, then we got dressed. We looked in eachothers eyes and knew that we'd always have good memories of this day and so we each went our seperate ways...

 Seperate Ways  (GC)
An unforgettable meeting between two strangers.
#1264601 by James Rhymes

© Copyright 2007 James Rhymes (jamesrhymes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264601-Seperate-Ways