*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264384-impressions-of-a-blunt
by J@$0N
Rated: · Other · Experience · #1264384
charecter sketches of a group of pot smokers in the year 2001
Impressions of a blunt:
by: J@$0N L@M$0N


A spark followed by a flame, not a very bright flame but a cheap flame and effective. The dimness of the room was illuminated briefly and i could see where I was. It was a shitty apartment full of old cloths and donut boxes, a battered acoustic guitar with three strings leaned morosely against a chipped coffee table. The only light was from cracks in the black drapes and a small glow in the dark mushroom with a single tea light on top.

Ahh the first hit I'm smokin now he's a rough looking punk rocker with lether chains tattoo's peircings and the stench of sweat and old booze thick on his yellow fingers. Yet he is incredibly soft spoken and gentle. he passes me to the girl on the left of him. She's young probably too young to be in this crowd her appearence is that of transition her long blond hair is pulled up in a black scrunchi and only the traditional two earrings peirce her ears she is wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a high school logo. pinned to this shirt is an emily the strange button. A medum size pentagram hangs around her neck still shiney and new looking like she had purchased it last weekend.
her pants were clean and she was wearing trainers.
she smoked clumsly coughing before the smoke had really had a chance to take affect. Again I travelled left, this time a skinny boy about seventeen with thick glasses he smoked like he was drownding and the smoke was his life's breath. he wore baggy skater cloths and I could see his board in the corner. he exhaled slowly inhaling the second hand smoke through his nose "here" he said passing me across the table to a dark corpse like figure. he was dressed all in black a black trenchcoat covered most of him. he wore a cannible corpse shirt and knee high combat boots. his face was white not painted but just bleached out and un healthy looking he wore eyeliner smuged extra wide so it looked when he close his eyes like the empty sockets of a skull. he smiled as he took me not a happy or friendly smile but a ghastly malicious smile full of hate and hurt. he smoked like the skater full of the pleasure of the smoke and the rebellion it represented. to the left again A small waifish girl with plain black hair and a plain black dress it was her eyes that were most strikeing, huge green orbs full of wonder and innosence yet darkened somehow like they had seen pain and suffering that was not ment for a soul as pure as this. she took a very small hit just enough to be accepted by the circle and passed me back to the punk rocker he took a long drag and I was cashed. He took my remains and put them in a plastic baggy with the remains of my brothers and took his leave.

The end...
© Copyright 2007 J@$0N (jason at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1264384-impressions-of-a-blunt