*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248437-Becasue-it-is-gods-wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Cultural · #1248437
This is my way of understanding people, and accepting them.
Because it is God’s wish


You hate us. You think we’re crazy. But how could you possibly understand? You don’t have the sense of nation or god that we do. We do what we do because it is God’s wish, because it is our leader’s wish.

We need not think about it, but I do, sometimes. I do not kill; we do not kill, for pleasure, or sport. But we do kill. I think, late at night, when my hands cannot distract my mind any longer. I think about the people, the people we kill: your suffering, your pain, and your families; especially the families. My leader tells me, think of you not as people but as objects, objects trying to kill me; Nameless, faceless, story less, objects that are evil. Because, my leader says, you are evil. You live in an evil country that tries to change us, to use us. You live evil lives, worship evil gods. That helps, a little.

Sometimes, I wonder: Do you hate us as much as we hate you? I know why you hate us: we killed (kill, will kill) your people. Innocents, you say. No one is innocent. You are not like us. You are evil. So we kill you. Simple. After all, what would you do for your god?
© Copyright 2007 Emy_105_ (emy_105_1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1248437-Becasue-it-is-gods-wish