*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246838-Johhny-and-Lisa
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1246838
A tad bit Darker then the rest of the submissions.



The Night was cold, and Damp.But it's Always that way In Seattle. Officer Chirs Lammet drove on in night patrol. So far the night was uneventful. Coupel of fratboys speeding down Mapel and a redneck missing a tail light was his only tickets so far. Chirs hated nights like this. Drizzel and cold, But thats what you get when you live in Seattle. Then something came over the raido. " All officers in the reigion 10-19 ... i repet 10-19 on the corner of Lancaster and Elm..." Chirs picked up the reciver " ill take it im on Elm" Chirs sighed 10-19 ment Homocide, a person killing a nother. More then Likely it was some drunk finding his best friend with his wife or something like that. Chirs sped off forgeting the boring night so far.

Johnny sat on the hard wood floor drawing in the red paint. It was everywere and he could not resits drawing pictures and the like. Mama allways said that her littel Johnny was a talented artist. Johnny moved his fingers in the large puddel then over on the rest of the floor drawing him and Lisa. Lisa was his friend. She did every thing with Jonhhy. Lisa was Jonhhys best'est friend in the whole wide world. Mama said that when He got older Lisa wouldent be his friend anymore. But Jonhhy new better him and lisa were best'est friends. And besides he was only 7.... Getting older would take a long time.

Oficer Chirs walked up to the door it was slightly ajar and he could see into the house. Just a nother carbon copy of all the rest of the houses on suberbia He wasent going in yet but he had to secure the area. Make sure no one fled, but since the door was slightly open it looked like someone allredy had. Down the road lights and common cop noises lit up the night. Backup had arived. Chirs drew his pistol slowly and waited as two more cops walked to flank the door.

Lisa sat next to Jonhhy. " Jonhhy do you like my picture?" She asked him. Picture came out funny since she was missing her two front teeth.
© Copyright 2007 Acid Burn (artican at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1246838-Johhny-and-Lisa