*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232871-FATE
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1232871
Written by Lena and me. About two stranger in a magical moment.

"FATE"
Written 3-1-07

Started by pop4star

He shuffled into his small bedroom, and casting a last glance at the diamond stars that peeked through the dark, mysterious sky, he lazily climbed under the snuggly covers of his cozy bed. Within mere seconds of closing his eyes, he drifted into the land of dreams…

It was a warm spring day in the garden. Colorful rainbows of floral arrangements were in bloom, their sweet pungent scent wafting in the air. Endless rows of beauty stretched out before him on this refreshing, relaxing afternoon. Angel kneeled down to indulge in the scent of freshly grown red roses. Oh what a sensation! He was lost in a trance. Somewhere in the distance he heard the chirping of the birds, and among them the magical serenade of a female. He removed one rose from the soil, and holding it up in his right hand, tried to follow the melody. It was taking a hold on him, leading him down the seemingly endless path. As he turned the corner his eyes came upon a mesmerizing view. A slim young lady somewhere in her early-twenties was lying on the freshly cut grass, her sheer baby blue gown covering every curve of her silky skin. Her voice floated gently in the air around, pure and angelic. Oh how he yearned to touch this astonishing gorgeous being, to caress her pearly skin, brush her luscious lips against his, and breathe in her essence. This untamed passion burned within him, one he could not control.

Without even the slightest bit of hesitation he sat down beside the lady and handing her the red rose whispered into her ear, “This is for you my sweet. You’re as lovely as this precious flower.” The instant his hand brushed against hers, goose bumps tickled his entire body, and light beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. He was mesmerized by the magical beauty and the magical serenade of God’s juicy creation. He searched for her all his life, dreamt of her in the night, and now his dream finally came true. She was here at last. And it was fate…


Continued by me...lureeasygoer

"I've waiting for you all my life" he added as he looked into her sparkling eyes.
Combined with the sexy tone of his voice, it made her want to melt. As he sat beside
her, in that magical moment, he could not help himself, and reached out and took her hands in his. She didn't pull back; in fact she slid a little closer. He took the rose from her and gently laid it on the grass beside her, and then he began to caress her hands as soft as that cool breeze that was soothing her face. Her heart began to pound faster, as this stranger's touch was erupting emotions she had never felt before. This was not her. She would not be seen so close to someone she had never met before. But there was something about this dark handsome man she could not resist. He pulled her up to a sitting position, and gently brushed aside her hair that fell to her face. As his hand brushed her face, she shivered, and whispered softly, “who are you”, as if not wanting anyone else to hear her. But no one could, for they were in the center of this surreal garden. It felt like heaven to them both. He said “ I could be anyone you want me to be, or I could be no one, just a figment of you imagination. No one else is here, just you and me, but I’m sure you feel the magic as I do.” He moved in closer, targeting her lips as he looked deep into her dreamy eyes. He held her cheek with the gentle caress of his right hand, and she, like a magnet pulling slowly was moved to meet him halfway. As he brushed his lips over hers, they both felt like a spell was cast upon them, sparks shooting inside their minds, a feeling neither one had expected, a feeling of utter joy.

His hand left her face and the only contact between them was the joining of their lips.
Their lips met and in that instant they began to kiss each other softly and slowly, as if to savor the moment. The only noise heard, was the chirping of the birds, and the soft sound of the leaves brushing together form the gentle breeze. Overcome by the heat of the moment, unconsciously they moved even closer, and slowly began to caress each other. The touch of this stranger's hand sliding up and down her arms gave her immense goose bumps, and the touch of her hands on his face, consumed his being, making him want her more and more. But in his subconscious he knew he must maintain his self control.

A shadow seemed to be cast over them as the sun hid behind the huge tree to the west. The stranger pulled her closer, looked into her eyes, and said “please forgive me”, and then began kissing her deeply and passionately, like he wanted to suck her soul from her. She was at the point of no return, surrendering herself to whatever this strange, handsome man wanted to do. His lips never left hers, and neither did their eyes. But his hands slid down to her legs, at the hem of her baby blue gown, and he slowly began to pull it up. Princess was dieing with anticipation, her body wanting, needing what was in store. As he pulled the gown above her navel his hands stopped and traced circles around it, then began to glide downwards to the top of her lacy panties. She shuddered.

The kisses intensified immensely as he unlaced the thin garment that separated his touch from her luscious mound. Once loose he delicately let the lace fall to the side and his fingers made prickling tracks to her beautiful manicured bush. Moans seeped from her lips, still locked to his, as her body lubricated with moisture of her skin. His fingers parted their way to already seductively wet entrance and he felt like he wanted to drown inside her heavenly being. Against his will he somehow mustered the energy to break the kiss while his free hand unlaced the material that imprisoned her perked up breast, and his mouth was on her nipple in a flick. All barriers broken, Princess was out of control in her mind, wanting to be taken now, but the stranger kept caressing her breast with the heated moisture of his mouth and the magical sensation of his fingers between the lips of her heaven was driving her crazy.

Taking things into her own hands, this luscious being reached for his pants, unbuckled it and loosened the zipper to free the massive erection that almost erupted by the simple touch of her hand. The stranger used all the willpower he had to prevent the premature ejaculation. But his overheating female friend, of this passionate moment, was eager to have her needs filled. So she positioned his maleness, to the center of her wanton needs, as hot juices seeped from her crevice. Before she could align herself to receive her awaited pleasure the stranger plunged in with tremendous force, breaking all barriers straight to her tilt. She screamed, but didn’t move. He waited for her. Within seconds she began to rotate below him, and he began to slowly pump and grind. The pace intensified with each stroke, both of them working in unison. Their moans got louder, they rocked each other into a frenzy. They did not want this moment to end, but the need for the ultimate pleasure was just too much for them to maintain any sanity, as they went at each other like animals in the jungle. Back and forth in and out in piston like action, they climbed the mountain of glory right to the cliff, and then all hell broke loose, a climax, that sent waves of pleasure through their being, shuddering and shaking until every last drop of juice was drained, from their perspiring lubricated body half in their clothing. When it was over, they clung to each other, as if they were one, inseparable, of the same mind and soul. They fell asleep, entwined as one, a beautiful sight.

As the rising sun peaked through the window, shining on his smiling face, the man that was the stranger opened his eyes into the light, and saw the same four walls he went to bed with. A touch of disappointment glazed over his face, but then he felt the wet feeling in his pants, perspirations all over his body and a smile came across his dark toned face. Another night was spent with this girl he never met. Still he looked forward to spending more time with her there in his recurring beautiful dreams...









© Copyright 2007 Marlon Dacosta (marlondacosta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1232871-FATE