*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230903-Brand-Values---part-3
by corina
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1230903
Adventures of an office whore
The next day at work I was a bit sore, having two large cocks in my fanny and arse had taken its toll. I hadn’t washed that night as I wanted to come in to the office smelling of cum. I would wander in to the kitchen when people were eating their breakfast. Of course everyone could smell it but they were too polite to say anything. They could smell sex on me. I enjoyed being thought of as the office whore. I sat at my desk stinking of cum and thinking about the evening before. An email came in from my boss. He wanted to see me in his office in 10 minutes to go over the figures from the pitch. I proceeded to write down some made up figures and projected profit margins. It didn’t matter. It was all nonsense anyway and just an excuse. I knew the real reason he wanted me in there. I was wearing an almost completely see through blouse under my cardie and when I entered the room I took off my cardie and my boss could see right through to my lacey bra underneath. My skirt had a slit in the front and when I sat down the slit was almost right up to my fanny. I hadn’t put any knickers on that morning as I wanted to exude maximum cum smell. This was his cum after all. I positioned myself right in front of him on the chair so that he could see right up my skirt and make out the hairs of my fanny, I caught him glancing and sniffing uncomfortably.

“Um I want to, um talk to you about, err last night” oh god what a pussy I thought, get on with it!

“I’m really sorry about that David, I didn’t want to mention it but I’ve been having these episodes. My doctor said that they are nothing to worry about, that they will stop eventually, but I just pass out for about 10 or 15 minutes. I can never remember a thing. I just want to say thank you for looking after me, it was very kind of you”
“Oh it was no trouble at all, really, I’m sorry to hear that you’re not well.”
“It’s nothing, really nothing to worry about, my doctor says that anyone with me should just make sure I’m in a comfortable position and wait for me to come round” (yeah not wait to cum inside me I thought to myself and smiled)
“oh cool, I’m glad to hear that it’s nothing serious, and you really can’t remember a thing afterwards?”
“Not a thing” I said reassuringly
“Ok, that’s all I wanted to talk to you about, oh and the figures, yes the figures of course!”

I handed him the made up numbers, I had long since stopped taking any figures seriously or wasting any time in putting numbers together. It was all nonsense. Well apart for my IG rate, that was deadly serious and important.

I sauntered out of his office as he followed my arse. That man was up to no good.

That evening we would all be going out for a senior managers get together, where I had to listen to the droning of the talentless, self important managers going on about mortgages and pension plans or worst still their new kitchen or school league tables. Sometimes I just couldn’t cope with it and would stop someone mid sentence and tell them I wasn’t interested in their new kitchen. My mind would wander to sex, not that it ever stopped thinking about sex. Now talk to me about having sex on your new marbled topped kitchen cabinets with your gardener and then I might be interested.

Two of our party were getting married and inevitably the conversation turned to weddings and receptions and honeymoons and best man’s speech and starter homes. God I needed to get seriously drunk if I was to cope with this. I glanced at the groom to be and pitied him as his girlfriend clenched his wrist with her overly manicured nails. He wouldn’t be having any sex in 6 months time. I had caught him staring at my tits earlier. Maybe that’s why she was clenching him so hard. This would be a little distraction for the evening. I leaned heavily forward so that my full cleavage was showing and if he looked real hard he would probably see the top of one of my nipples. I caught him staring firmly in the direction of my breasts, as he did so I softly touched and tweaked one of my nipples and I stared right into his eyes. He looked uncomfortable and fascinated. Out of the corner of my right eye I could see my boss observing the scenario. Suddenly the groom to be stood up and walked over to the loos. I noticed that his girlfriend was talking animatedly to the marketing manager about this week’s management report and some figures about the falling circulation of one of her titles. I took this opportunity to quickly follow the groom to be to the toilet and make sure something else wasn‘t falling. Before he had a chance to close the toilet door behind him I grabbed the handle and closed myself in there with him. He looked shocked. I pressed my finger to my lips.

“Shh, you don’t want us to get caught.”
There’s nothing he could do now. I made him close the lid of the toilet and sit down. I unzipped his flies and took out his cock. Before I put it in my mouth, I took off my top and bra so that he had something to look at. I told him he couldn’t touch though and made him sit on his hands. I kneeled on the floor in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. It was hard already, uncircumcised. I pulled back the skin and started working my tongue around the tip of his cock, gently and then harder, then I flicked my tongue back and forth along the very top of his cock. He moaned with every flick. I moved my tongue along the full length of his cock and then slid it all the way in to my mouth until it was almost chocking me. He groaned more and then with one final moan he shot his cum inside my mouth. There was so much there, she must already be denying him sex. I lapped it up gratefully and kissed his cock before he placed it back in to his trousers. He zipped up and left. I quickly got dressed and followed. As I sat down my boss announced that we were going to move on to dinner, I lightly dabbed the remaining cum from my lips with a napkin and said

“I couldn’t possibly. I’m so full already.”
© Copyright 2007 corina (corinac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1230903-Brand-Values---part-3