*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218279-Dragon-Valley-Boarding-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #1218279
this is about a young student dating a teacher
The day was hot at Dragon Valley Boarding School, Jess walked down to her first lesson. She was happy because her teacher was her 25 year old boyfriend Valentine.

She stepped into the classroom and frowned realizing that she had a sup because Valentine had another panic attack and was resting in his bedroom.

She walked past the desk the sup was a tall shinny man his skin was tanned, his eyes a dark blue like the ocean at night yet so harm and kind his hair was black as a ravens feathers. He smiled at her “Good morning”

“Morning” she replied she suddenly got a weird feeling came over her a strange attraction to the stranger. She shuddered as she sat down next to Milly her best friend “Not bad aye” she giggled pointing to the sup. Jess smiled then took out her book and shook her head.

"No-one is as good looking as Valentine" Jess said when the sup asked her to transform into a dog.

She frown and tried but nothing happened and the whole class started to laugh at her, tears fill her eyes and she bolted out of the class to Valentine's room and threw herself at him crying.

"Hey whats wrong Angel-puss" Valentine said stroking her head but when Jess tried to answer only sobs came out.

"Shh, its ok honey its ok" Valentine said as he held her close
“what will we do today"

"I don't care. I just want to be with you today" Jess said when Valentine suddenly felt another panic attack coming on.

"Jess....i feel a panick..." Valentine said as his body started to shake and he got a frighten expression. Jess frowned and closed the door locking it before lying down with Valentine while he tried to calm down but he couldn’t stop shaking “Get help!” he screamed. Jess ran out of the room calling out “HELP HELP PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME” Mr. Summer the sub ran towards her
“What’s wrong?”
“Valentine he’s having a panic attack, he needs help” she cried
“Ok, it’s ok shh hush now where is he”

“In, In his room please sir help him”

Mr. Summer ran towards Valentine's room where Valentine was shaking and Jess watched from a distance when Valentine called out her name and she went and sat on the bed.

"Jess I need you to hold Valentine, I'm gonna get the nurse" Mr. Summer said and Jess nodded pulling Valentine into her arms and Valentine laid his head on her shoulder as Mr. Summer ran out to get the nurse.

And Jess started to sing:

"If I could live one day again, one day out of the past,
I'd choose the day that we two met for when my mind I cast
Across the landscape of the years, it stands out bright and bold.
The memory is evergreen, although the tale is old.

A lovely summer afternoon, a blue and golden sky.
A garden by the water and a white sail moving by...
And someone coming up the path I'd never seen before-
Walking straight into my life to stay for evermore"

© Copyright 2007 Godswithus (godsinmyheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1218279-Dragon-Valley-Boarding-school