*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1210053-Minagoroshi-Red-Tokyo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Malaki
Rated: XGC · Novel · Horror/Scary · #1210053
A woman must find her sister's murderer before he takes more innocent lives.
Minagoroshi: Red Tokyo
[Warning - Graphic Violence, Gore, Language, and Sex]
[Note - This work is incomplete]

Session One: Painted Red

Takashi Apartment, Tokyo, June 4th, 2004 at 9:45 PM
Saruko, a beautiful nineteen year old, stepped into the bathroom of her Tokyo apartment. The steam from the shower fogged up the mirror above the sink. She untied the towel from around her and as it fell to the ground she pulled the shower curtain back. She stepped inside and stood there for a moment, relaxing as the water sprayed from the shower head onto her chest. She adjusted the shower head, closed her eyes and let the water run down her face.

Saruko relaxed for a bit before she wiped the water from her eyes and slowly began to open them. Saruko was sure she had opened her eyes, but the darkness did not leave. She stood there for a moment, trying to let her eyes adjust. She pulled the shower curtain open and slowly stepped out. Saruko made her way across the wet floor over to the light switch. She flipped the switch up and down but nothing happened. "Damn it, not another power outage..", she said under her breath. Saruko then slowly stepped out of the bathroom and turned to her left, towards her kitchen.. A cloaked figure stood about twenty feet at the end of the hallway.

****

Takashi Apartment, Tokyo, June 6th, 2004 at 4:05 PM
"I'm really sorry about your sister.” exclaimed Hakiro Sohe. "It's not like it was your fault", muttered Takashi Jurietto. The two sat at the table, avoiding eye contact.

****

Takashi Apartment, Tokyo, June 5th 2004 at 10:00 PM
Takashi Jurietto fumbled with her keys, almost dropping them into a large crack in the pavement. Opening the door she called out “Saruko? Saruko, are you home?”. Making her way into the hallway, she continued calling out for her sister. When she recieved no answer, she decided to check Saruko’s room. When she opened the door, she screamed and fell to her knees.

****

Takashi Apartment, Tokyo, June 6th, 2004 at 4:07 PM
“Her...her body was so...so mutilated...I couldn’t even...I couldn’t even tell it was her!”, Jurietto said, shaking.

****

Takashi Apartment, Tokyo, June 5th, 2004 at 10:04 PM
Everything in the room was as it always had been. Photographs on the walls, computer, nothing had seemed like it had moved since Jurietto had left. Except for the bed. There where no sheets. No pillows. No mattress. No stuffed animals. Only the mangled carcass of Saruko, bound in barbed wire. With it, her arms and legs where tied to the four corners of the bed’s frame. She was face down, but her head was held up, looking straight at the doorway, by two hooks in her temples. Saruko’s face was full of nails and she had been disemboweled, her insides lay in a pile beneath her.

****

Takashi Jurietto's Apartment, Tokyo, June 6th, 2004 at 4:06 PM
"So what do you plan on doing about my sister's murder?” said Takashi Jurietto. Hakiro Sohe took a piece of sushi, and before taking a bite replied, "The police department is currently investigating the situation.." Hakiro Sohe then leaned over the table and gently kissed Takashi Jurietto. She held him tightly. "Please don't leave me...”, she said softly..."I can't loose you too. Promise me you won't leave me alone.”
Hakiro pulled her closer to him.
“I won’t...I promise.”
© Copyright 2007 Malaki (malaki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1210053-Minagoroshi-Red-Tokyo