*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204258-Seaward-Empires-Part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1204258
F'rael has stepped foot on the island and is going to take what he wants, no matter what.
F'rael ordered all his men but two to stay below deck unitl order otherwise. As for the chosen two they were ordered to conceal their weapons. F'rael concealed his sword and pirate symbols around his neck. He and his companions walked down the wooden pier to the pathway up to the marketplace. After half an hour of walking up the path they reached the village, before they did anything they scoped out the area, and to their pleasure only three patrol guards with minimum armor. F'rael's two companions placed them in dark concealed areas, and lured two guards, one for each, over to them where they slit their throats silently. F'rael ordered on of his companions back to the ship as fast as they could to order the men to travel to the village for the attack. Luckily everyone in this market was the only inhabitants, to the island. Soon F'rael could hear the crew shouting, as did everyone else and before they could run F'rael drew his blade with a blood-curling laugh and killed the closest man to him. Now everyone was screaming and running down the path only to be met by the crew and killed. F'rael then went through the market to find survivors, what he managed to find was ten men and five women who found places to hide, he then proceded to ask the men if they would join the crew, and in fear for their lives, they gladly accepted, the women however had to be killed. F'rael then led his crew (after stealing all the supplies they needed) back down to the docks where he comondered two galleons and another small sloop, one of the galleon's was scuttled and needed repairs. The sloop and one of the galleons had the crew still aboard, they eventually were also forced to join. Now F'rael had his small fleet, he evenly divided his remaining crew into two groups, one for F'rael's original sloop, and the others, along with the help of the captives, to sail on the other galleon. Then with F'rael's orders they all set sail for the next island.
© Copyright 2007 whiteraven (tank40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1204258-Seaward-Empires-Part-3