*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202300-Life
by quill
Rated: · Editorial · Other · #1202300
Life, consider this.
Life!

Life! Simple yet so complicated. Life was given to each of us without our consent. We were born, fed to grow, taught right from wrong, educated and then one day we are grown up. We then face the perplexing question, do we now bring life into this world? Do we bring life into this world knowing the kind of world we live in? Do we view ourselves as the perfect parents able to undertake the task at hand and raise such precious lives? Life can be very difficult for many, yet if we would only stop and look and allow ourselves to see the beauty that is around us instead of being trapped in societies net of confusion, stress, greed and cruelty.
If we would only open our eyes, stop and allow ourselves a moment to be thankful for what we do have then and only then can we say YES to the question of bringing a new life into this world.
Take time to reflect on your life, maybe your life was not perfect, mine was not either. Yet I have never been able to find one person who could make such a statement. Life is not easy, on the contrary, life is difficult, full of many road blocks and different paths. We each have to decide for ourselves which path to follow and then make the best of it.
You only have a limited time on this earth, make the best of it, leave your mark on society so that others will be able to speak of you for many years. Those who allow life to pass them by and never leave their mark on society are well forgotten in time.
© Copyright 2007 quill (magicmaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1202300-Life